My first Joys

My first Joys

•  

Now babies can say: "I have a Footjoy as my dad".

This is what I found in Tourstop. Is there anyone waiting a baby?

Boy &

•  

????  Something did not post properly, Luso.

•  

No love for your picture ?

•  

I've seen those as well.  Kind of cool, I'll be interested in the spring at the little blue ones!!

We are expecting a little boy in April to even out the genders!  Plus I'll get to teach him all the things NOT to do in golf.  haha

•  

are you talking about these ? my kids are a little past these :)

•  

Congrats Justin!!! That's great news.

•  

Outstanding Justin!  Congratulations on your new addition!  

•  

There goes your golf time Justin.

•  

Congrats Justin.

•  

Cute shoes, are they available with spikes too?

•  

BostonBuzza
    Cute shoes, are they available with spikes too?

Not quite!

•  

Thanks everyone!  We are very excited and I'm even more since I'll get a son!

Yes I'm a little concerned about how much golf I'll play in 2013!  Good thing my wife is chomping at the bit to get out and play with me so looks like we'll need a good babysitter!!

•  

Justinu3

Thanks everyone!  We are very excited and I'm even more since I'll get a son!

Yes I'm a little concerned about how much golf I'll play in 2013!  Good thing my wife is chomping at the bit to get out and play with me so looks like we'll need a good babysitter!!

If I lived near you, I would babysit for you, because I know how hard it is to play golf with two little ones. Congrats on one of each :)

• 5330 points

Congrats Justin - The most wonderful of gifts indeed is a new life in your life!

Your new baby inspires me to toss out a new product idea!

How about a  New Foot Joy golf playpen and stroller! Bring your baby along for the round with the new FJ baby pen! Attaches to your golf cart passenger seat for a safe a secure ride.The sweet sound of golf balls clicking off of club faces will lull your newborn into golfing bliss and dreamland...For you new parents who love to walk the course,  the new Foot Joy golf stroller  - a  hand golf cart and stroller rolled into one! How about Devin? The perfect way to introduce the next generation to the joys of Foot Joy!!