Nice teaser Devo! M PROJECT

Nice teaser Devo! M PROJECT

•  

12usmpro1?wid=960&resmode=sharp

Interested in trying out a pair for sure!  Looked great in Fairhaven

•  

yeah....they did look pretty cool.  would love to have a pair for practice.  should help strength your feet ankles and legs.  but i'm not sure if i would want to play a full round with them.  

•  

They are very comfortable, and pretty stable during the swing. I preferred the spikeless to the spiked.

•  

Justinu3
    12usmpro1?wid=960&resmode=sharp

Interested in trying out a pair for sure!  Looked great in Fairhaven

Yeah, it is!

Some of us will just have to wait and see!

•  

I loved the spikeless version when I tested them at Fairhaven. I can see them as a practice shoe that are comfortable but also with stability. Rather than lugging your Icons to practice in and then have to clean them after 200 swings and an hour chipping and putting I can throw these bad boys on.

•  

Ah, anticipation.  I, too, am looking forward to getting a pair in my hands/on my feet.  Have already started working with my local pro about getting a pair.

•  

These did look nice in Fairhaven. I have a pair of minimal track shoes, I don't run track, but do wear them around. If these shoes are comfortable, after wearing them all day, on the streets of NY, I am sure a shoe made by FJ has to be great on the course. Just waiting.

•  

The M Project.....Another FJ Step Forward  !    What will be next?

•  

they did look great in fairhaven  

• 335 points

I have been wearing both spiked and spikeless....... They are amazing on and off the golf course..  

•  

Kind of plain, I don't care for the grey :) but I will check them out will they are in stores though.

•  

They were just released in Europe today by the Fj Europe M-Project launch

•  

Devin, I noticed the FJ home page shed a little more light on the M-Projects.  Do you have any clues on when the rest of the world my get to view the full shoe?  

They are certainly going to take off like wildfire as they are the most comfortable shoe I have had on albeit on or off the course.

•  

BostonBuzza
    Devin, I noticed the FJ home page shed a little more light on the M-Projects.  Do you have any clues on when the rest of the world my get to view the full shoe?  

They are certainly going to take off like wildfire as they are the most comfortable shoe I have had on albeit on or off the course.

January 15 for the world, in here I may let it slide a little earlier.

•  

Noticed the new HOME page is displaying the M's.  They look great!