Hokies Latest - just in time for the holidays

Hokies Latest - just in time for the holidays

•  

Someone was wanting to see photos of the shoe collection.  These are a latest seven pair of ICONs.  One October pair, three novembers, and the three that arrived friday (some ebay and from my local professional).

Above: The November four (one closeout stock shoe -  3 MyJoys)

A Brown on Brown MyJoy - New Wave.

A White/Navy New Wave MyJoy

A nice Green/Blue Sting Ray New Asym.

Just waiting for the new year to start collecting again (pretty sure next pair will be something red).

•  

You're my hero

•  

Amazing Bobby, simply amazing!

•  

Bobby, not sure how you do it.  Very impressive.   You must be on the top of FJ's X-mas card list...

Merry Christmas!

•  

Smashing sir, just smashing ! those are great :)

•  

Well done Bobby. I take particular note of the two pairs we discussed from our favorite e-tailer! I think I might have made a mistake not going after those white and green ones.

Very well played indeed.

•  

very nice!  you've bought more pairs of shoes in the last 2 months than i rounds i got to play this year!  enjoy the shoes.

•  

It's such an awesome display, it's blinding me :)

•  

Darn, almost as many pairs purchased in three months as I have in my total "collection."  Must be nice to have the extra funds to be able to fund the future retirement of all those FJ personnel.

•  

Looks like shoes are GH's best friend ! So what's the count up to now ? I think we need to see photo of all of them together or better yet a video with voice over ! lol

•  

Some are ebay closeouts - there's good shopping to be found - you just have to work at it.

•  

I actually think I couldn't get them all in one photo.  Haven't counted recently.

•  

Haven't counted recently.  I think it would be hard to get all in one shot.  I'm working a printed book with all pair (just to make sure I don't buy the same pair).

• 2756 points

Unreal!  Nicely done.  Love the white and navy New Waves.

•  

Super nice collection, Go Hokies!