Laces

Laces

• 10 points

I have two pair of FJ Icons which I love.  Much used.  Laces wearing out.  I just concluded three hours on the internet trying to find replacement waxed white 30" laces.  Ready to give up.  The only place they seem to be available is in the UK.  Now that's a long way to go for shoe laces.  I thought FJ would have them on their website.  Not at all.  And the Club where I buy my shoes has no idea how to replace them either. Can't be that hard.  Help!

•  

GolfLocker.com has 30" black waxed and 34" black and brown waxed laces for $1.49. Good deal.

•  

Frost....

FJ laces are at every web site there is. Don gave you a good one, and I know Golfsmith (stores and web) plus TGW have them as well.

Happy shopping.

•  

My local D****** Sporting Goods store has 34" black ones also.

•  

every golf store that i go to has them and that is both online and in the store

•  

Warm water and Oxyclean will get them clean as well.  

But they should be available at any golf outlet and most courses.

TT

•  

Many places online to go, try 3balls.com, TGW.com too.  Good luck.

•  

F.Y.I. , TGW.com no longer has FootJoy shoe laces on their site.

• 2781 points

I would try my local pro shop first then try the major web sites.  

•  

Guys the guy is in the UK.  He also asked about white. Shipping from US would be  out of site.  I wold suggest you go to a good shoe store they might be able to help.

•  

NCBob
    Guys the guy is in the UK.  He also asked about white. Shipping from US would be  out of site.  I wold suggest you go to a good shoe store they might be able to help.

Actually, if you look at his profile, he is in Florida.