Forums

FJ Classics Available

• 5025 points

Howdy Pulplvr - Did you see any 7.5s in an E or D??

•  

GTJacket8
    What is the price on some of the Classic Tours size 9 D?  And do you know what the color combos are in the 9D?  Thanks!

Price was $135.99 for all sizes and styles.  Here is an additional photo of a 9D.  I'd have to go back and double check the colors, but if you look at the photos closely, you should be able to determine some of them by cross checking with the photos that have actual shoes in them.

•  

I honestly don't recall.  I'd have to make another trip to the store to check specifically.  As I said in my last post, prices were $135.99 for all sizes/styles, blemished, cleated, or whatever.  I'll check if you truly have an interest, but it will be next week before I can do so.

•  

Okay, guys.  I'm going to go back to the store on Monday to check additional specifics for those who have expressed an interest (GTJacket8, pistolpete, Boston Buzza).  Please let me know before then if you have specific styles/sizes that you're interested in.  Again, price is $135.99 for all of them.

•  

Regretfully, I misspoke in my earlier posts re:  price of the Classics.  It should have been $139.99, NOT $135.99.  If I buy any, Texas sales tax of 8.25% will be added to the price, plus any shipping costs.

•  

Okay, GTJacket8, pistolpete, and Fred, I went to the store today to double check styles and sizes.  I'll send Fred and GTJacket8's info via PM.  You may or may not be happy.  As stated, all shoes are marked $139.99, plus tax.

Pete:  They have only one 7.5D/E in the store.  Here is a photo of this black saddle/white base shoe, Style # 51934:

• 5025 points

Pulpvr you are ever the gentleman!  Sorry I haven't replied sooner  - forgot to subscribe to the thread. pretty generic styling, but hey, these are Classics...Can you send me the store name/tel. number and I'll contact them about purchasing these..

I owe you! If you are ever on Cape Cod, we should meet and, of course, play one the Cape courses...

•  

Thanks to everyone for considering these.  I'm now standing down completely on this topic.  pistolpete, I sent you a PM with the info you requested.  Let me know if you do not receive it.

Devin,  could you please lock this thread?  Thanks.