Forums

FootJoy Icons

• 300 points

Does anyone know when the Icons will be available in the myjoys secion? I thought it was going to be the first of August but I still do not see anything there.

lenny

•  

Hi Lenny,

FJ ICON is expected to be available in the MyJoys program around mid-September. We will post updates in this community first, so check back regularly.

Thanks,

Chris

•  

Chris Garrett

Hi Lenny,

FJ ICON is expected to be available in the MyJoys program around mid-September. We will post updates in this community first, so check back regularly.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris,
    Any possibilities for an early MyJoys release for community members?

•  

Anything's possible!

•  

We can only hope. Thanks for not killing the dream Chris.

•  

Chris Garrett

Anything's possible!

Sounds like tease Chris!  Seriously though, whenEVER it is, I'm really looking forward to it.

•  

Do you know if they will just roll out a small amount of options or possibly give us a broad range right off the bat....also for the community members we should get a coupon for being FJ supporters!  LOL!!

•  

Chris Garrett

Anything's possible!

Good to hear!  

•  

Chris Garrett

Anything's possible!

Chris, Thanks for keeping the dream alive...the excitement continues to grow!

•  

Chris, appreciate keeping our hopes alive.

Would hope that FJ would consider letting Community members be the first to experiment with MyJoy Icons.

•  

Chris92009

Do you know if they will just roll out a small amount of options or possibly give us a broad range right off the bat....also for the community members we should get a coupon for being FJ supporters!  LOL!!

HEAR HEAR!