Forums

XPS-1

• 1466 points

If they ever had MyJoy for the XPS's I would be the first in line. Always thought it would be cool to change the colors on the six different panels/layers, could have some really interesting combinations!

•  

hrdrby
    I've always worn FJ shoes because they are so comfortable, but these are killing me. I love how stable they are swinging, but after walking 9 hole, my feet really hurt. I've tried them for about 4 9 hole rounds and 2-3 rounds in a cart, even riding they hurt by the end. I was hoping just breaking in, but I think I need to get a different pair, can't keep doing this:(

I am sorry you are experiencing this hrdrby - would you like customer service to contact you?

• 344 points

I agree with MyJoys for the XPS-1, been looking for a new pair to replace my Mid-90's DryJoys.

•  

I wore my XPS-1's yesterday and they were comfortable for the entire day walking....18 holes plus practice before/after...it might be the shoes you got...I have a few pair of XPS-1's and they all feel great...!

• 4396 points

MyJoys XPS-1s?  YES PLEASE!  I'd definitely think thats an interesting thought.

• 1979 points

Chris92009
    I wore my XPS-1's yesterday and they were comfortable for the entire day walking....18 holes plus practice before/after...it might be the shoes you got...I have a few pair of XPS-1's and they all feel great...!

I have to agree with this! My XPS are super comfortable and I can walk all day in them. I also own a few pair of Icon's and all are great except 1 pair. Ive only worn the one pair one time because they tear my heel up. Kinda weird since they all have the same spec's so maybe that could be something with his XPS as well?

•  

Broke out a brand new pair of XPS-1's a couple of weeks ago and wore them walking that day.  Had no issues at any time then or since.

TT