Forums

XPS-1

•  

Now those are sweet! Please tell me this color will be heading state side.

•  

OUTIGER
    These would be nice for Xmas.   

TT

I'd love to get these...too bad not avail in the US at this time...we can get blue or lime green as far as I can tell...

• 1613 points

Let me know how they hold up... I like the generous spacing for the foot.. very comfortable. Thanks

•  

Holding up great so far, but will not really get a good # of rounds in them until next season. Comfort is fantastic and even better than the Synr-G, which was my favorite shoe from FJ before the XPS-1. Really hope that red color combo makes it state side.

• 1613 points

Thanks for the update. Recently I have been trying the Contour Comfort, and I have been pleased how well the have held up. I play an average of 4 rounds per week. Most shoes have trouble holding up under that much play...about 2 months is the limit. Footjoy remains my shoe of choice. I am thinking Icons as my next test.

•  

Would love the white/red combination...

•  

OUTIGER

TT

those are the dest looking ones that i have seen since they have came out

•  

Anything we can do to get more MyJoys on the market, please do.  They are by far the most solid base of any golf shoe that I have worn.  They have a very different feel to they compared to the ICON or Sport, but you do not slip a bit.  I really like the idea of bringing these to the MyJoys line...

•  

Todd, I agree.  Love plenty of different styles, but the XPS are the best feeling when you want to grip the ground and let one rip.  It does give you a feel of stability and balance.

Let's make some noise on these shoes....

•  

OUTIGER

TT

What a rocker!

•  

OUTIGER

TT

Tim, I just bought a pair on Ebay that look like that except for a black "zig zag" in the saddle area.

•  

Senior Golfer
    Thanks for the update. Recently I have been trying the Contour Comfort, and I have been pleased how well the have held up. I play an average of 4 rounds per week. Most shoes have trouble holding up under that much play...about 2 months is the limit. Footjoy remains my shoe of choice. I am thinking Icons as my next test.

Are you rotating your shoes, Senior Golfer?  Do you clean them after each round?  Do you use leather cleaner and conditioner on them?  Keep cedar shoe trees in them between wearings?  

2 months of wear seems awfully short.  I'm still occasionally wearing pairs of DryJoys I bought in the early 2000's.  My more recent acquisitions have also lasted much longer than 2 months:  more like 2 years and counting.  I wear a different pair every day I play and play an average of 5 times a week (closing on 200 handicap rounds this year, plus all the scrambles, shambles, social golf).

•  

I just asked a friend in Asia to see if they could find this red pair.  

• 113 points

I've always worn FJ shoes because they are so comfortable, but these are killing me. I love how stable they are swinging, but after walking 9 hole, my feet really hurt. I've tried them for about 4 9 hole rounds and 2-3 rounds in a cart, even riding they hurt by the end. I was hoping just breaking in, but I think I need to get a different pair, can't keep doing this:(

•  

I would love BOA again !