Forums

Classics to Icons...

•  

That's interesting -  my guess is that he has a style similar to 52203 or 52195 or one of their cousins.  I have tongue slippage on those models also especially on the left shoe.

•  

Well I have never had that issue with any style of Icon. And I have four different styles, eight pair in total.

•  

golferdrmjr
    Well I have never had that issue with any style of Icon. And I have four different styles, eight pair in total.

I also have never had that issue with Icons, and I have 9 pair (Looks like I have finally passed you in numbers Don!  Sounds like it's time for you to add a pair or three! )

•  

GTJacket8

golferdrmjr

I also have never had that issue with Icons, and I have 9 pair (Looks like I have finally passed you in numbers Don!  Sounds like it's time for you to add a pair or three! )

Andrew, you're out of control! How can I keep up with you? :-)

• 216 points

Hey Go Hokies, if your Classics are 9.5 D, I would love to see some pictures of your Classics, to see if I might be interested in taking some of them off your hands.

•  

FJCsFan
    Hey Go Hokies, if your Classics are 9.5 D, I would love to see some pictures of your Classics, to see if I might be interested in taking some of them off your hands.

Greetings FJC Fan

Mr Hokie is a 10.5M sized guy. Probably a tad large for you.....

• 4315 points

I for one am glad this thread was resurrected.  I got to learn something new about the FJ line!

• 235 points

man - what size you wear???

• 235 points

Tar Heel
    FJCsFanHey Go Hokies, if your Classics are 9.5 D, I would love to see some pictures of your Classics, to see if I might be interested in taking some of them off your hands.

Greetings FJC Fan

Mr Hokie is a 10.5M sized guy. Probably a tad large for you.....

This breaks my heart.  was hoping he was 11.5D.