Forums

BOA, not just a reptile anymore

•  

If you have not tried BOA as of yet...JUST DO IT! I am convinced and now try to have all my shoes BOA!  Precise, comfortable, reliable and helps me go lower!  are some of the thoughts about BOA that come to mind!

•  

I played two rounds on Sunday.  Even though I was in a cart for the second round, the short daylight worried me that I'd arrive home by sunset.  I didn't have time to change shoes, I just jumped in the car and drove.  During my drive on the way home, I remembered that I had the Sport with BOA on.  Not that I plan to do this from now on, but it was easy enough to reach down and release the tightness around my feet without much troubles at all.

What a relief, and how easy was that!?  It's those little things that makes me overlook the button in the back of the shoes.  As I've mentioned before, for me, on a sporty looking shoes like "Sport", the button seems to belong there to begin with.  There is a purpose, a reason, and validation.

FJ Sport - BOA style!

•  

[quote user="OUTIGER"]What about those of us who tried it and are stubborn and stuck in our ways?  Answer that one DG.

TT[/quote

You could grow up!!!!!

•  

I AM GOING TO GET A PAIR ASAP.  THE KNOB WON'T BOTHER ME BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FORWARD, NOT BACKWARD.......................I THINK?

•  

BRUCE
    I AM GOING TO GET A PAIR ASAP.  THE KNOB WON'T BOTHER ME BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FORWARD, NOT BACKWARD.......................I THINK?

You are absolutely right, BRUCE. . . . you'll enjoy them.

•  

Wore my XPS BOA shoes yesterday....cannot believe the great fit and feel!

•  

Still thinking about these. hearing the stories is helping me. thanks