Forums

Shield Tip Shoe

•  

Chris92009
    The shield tips are my favorite look...I have them in all sorts of "retro" color combinations!  In fact, while I am a big fan of the BOA system, the shield tips are just too pretty to put a big knob on the back! LOL

I couldn't agree more with you.  Classic look with boa. . . Uh uh.

•  

These are all great to hear... I hope the Asyms comes back.  I love the beautiful shield tips and truly an icon in its self, but the Asymmetric are unexplainably slick.

•  

I've said it before and will say it again ... this is right up there with the best looking FJ shoe I have seen.

Notice there's not to much wear and tear on them TH, admire them rather than wear them???

OZ-Crocman

• 2777 points

Thanks RRickers and Tar Heel.  I like those a lot.  That's great news Devon on bringing these back on-line.

•  

This is wonderful news. I loved all of the original Assyms.

•  

CROCMAN
    I've said it before and will say it again ... this is right up there with the best looking FJ shoe I have seen.

Notice there's not to much wear and tear on them TH, admire them rather than wear them???

OZ-Crocman

Many pairs in the rotation, plus excellent shoe care. The only way I fly....

•  

Or this...

Or the "originals"

• 335 points

He is a pair of Shields I picked up for my new Brother-in-Law

•  

Joe_Izzo

Those are great.

•  

I've got to agree, Tyler.  Joe_Izzo's Shields for his new B-I-L are terrific.  Would love to know what the recipient's reaction was when given the shoes.

•  

Joe_Izzo

What a nice Brother-in-Law. Nice to see you on board Joe.

• 2877 points

I like the original asyms but hope they bring back the shields in the Icon or dryJoys tour in simple colors.  Remember what started this discussion --- shileds.  

•  

Tar Heel
    CROCMANI've said it before and will say it again ... this is right up there with the best looking FJ shoe I have seen.

Notice there's not to much wear and tear on them TH, admire them rather than wear them??

OZ-Crocman

Many pairs in the rotation, plus excellent shoe care. The only way I fly....

Nice to know TH ...  oh yeah the black/red are pretty sweet too and I definitely see a navy pair (just have to choose the accent) in my future.

OZ-Crocman

•  

Pony
    I like the original asyms but hope they bring back the shields in the Icon or dryJoys tour in simple colors.  Remember what started this discussion --- shileds.

I agree Pony ... didn't I say something about sacrelige ...

OZ-Crocman