Forums

Shield Tip Shoe

•  

Devin I really hope that happens!  I would love to see the original Asyms return to the MyJoys line and would order a pair instantly.

•  

Go Hokies
    Will have to keep this is mind -  just updated collection by 2 and looking hard at a couple new MyJoys Options.

I have received word that it is indeed coming back, at the cost of the newer asymmetrical that replaced it.  So if you have been teetering on the possibility of picking up the new model I would do so in the near future!  

•  

Well, we'll. quite happy at this news. As they say, better late than never. Thank you FJ.

•  

I'll just start working on a couple of pairs using the favorite ASYMs (old style).  Might have to have a red pair (like yours).

•  

Tar Heel
    Well, we'll. quite happy at this news. As they say, better late than never. Thank you FJ.

The asymmetrical spikeless model is also known at the "Acushnet Work Shoe." Alot of people are happy to see it coming back!

•  

Go Hokies
    I'll just start working on a couple of pairs using the favorite ASYMs (old style).  Might have to have a red pair (like yours).

If anyone can pull off a red and pearl lizard ASYM it is you my friend.

•  

My signature look. Wore the black/purple today and black/red on Thursday.

Now which on to wear tomorrow?

•  

Tar Heel
    My signature look. Wore the black/purple today and black/red on Thursday.

Now which on to wear tomorrow?

Was gonna say ..."quite happy" ... thought you'd be doing backflips in excitement.

But maybe you have enough pairs already?

OZ-Crocman

•  

Like Randy -  the sand snakes on Friday -   tan (khaki)/red croc print Saturday   not sure yet for today but

probably    Gray/Pearl Print

I think my first pair when they become available again will be    Green Base/ Blue Sting Ray   or   Red Base/White Sting Ray

I just can't make up my mind (Just wish there was a Maroon base -  you know what would happen).

• 2768 points

Any pics of the original asyms?  

•  

Devin, when can we expect the original Asymms to be available?  Obviously I'm chomping at the bit, so to speak.  

•  

GH, the burgundy stingray approximates maroon rather well.  That might be an option for the asym part with a white, khaki, or black base.  I, too, miss the maroon option.

•  

Here ya go!

•  

Smithjss

Something like this.....

•  

Smithjss

Or this...