Forums

Shield Tip Shoe

•  

Agree wholeheartedly Pony!

OZ-Crocman

•  

Devin and Don, I'd be right there with you as well.

•  

The shield tips are my favorite look...I have them in all sorts of "retro" color combinations!  In fact, while I am a big fan of the BOA system, the shield tips are just too pretty to put a big knob on the back! LOL

•  

I think it's about time I start planning my next pair of kicks, thinking pink is in the works!

•  

IMO, the most elegant shoe (not most "classic") was the original Asymetrical. It allowed for a nice blend of the personalized color on the side and then a base color, plus the subtle perforations across the forefoot area. An all around beautiful look.

Every time I play, on any course in any state, the Asym gets looks and nods from players on the course. While the Shield offers the  "Classical" look and feel, it doesnt come close.....

•  

Let me second The Tar Heel's love for the original Asymmetrical.  I was participating in a Pro-Am last week in the tri-cities area (Bristol - VA - TN).  Got many complements on my Navy/Navy Croc Print ASYMs.  Also got the meet Kathryn (the FootJoy rep for that area of Tennessee) - when she spotted my shoes.  I introduced myself and talked about the FJA program -  she then said -  you're one of the guys in the catalog.  We talked about shoes and I got to visit the van a go over some of the new clothing coming in spring  (love the new chambray shorts - if she was my rep would have been ordering on the spot - love all three colors).

•  

StiIl feeling the pain I see TH.

Must admit I really appreciate them more now you can't get them any more.

OZ-Crocmam

•  

Surely the FJ reps must be clamoring to get you in their territory GH.

OZ-Crocman

•  

Nothing beats the shield tip for me.  Just recently picked up a new pair of MyJoys shield tips at a great price.   And, I've got a pair of brand new MyJoys on the way via a golf shop that Go Hokies turned me on to.  I didn't design them, but they looked great for the price.

•  

Randy, I too love the original Asymmetrical design and am still kicking myself for not ordering more of them when I had the opportunity.  Really wish they were still around...

•  

GTJacket8
    Randy, I too love the original Asymmetrical design and am still kicking myself for not ordering more of them when I had the opportunity.  Really wish they were still around...

GT, rumors are floating around that you may get your wish...

When the Ambassadors visited Brockton (our R&D facility) many expressed that we should bring it back.  The idea then came up in a development meeting following the event.  I wouldn't say it is 100% coming back but we recognize the demand is still out there for the original asymmetrical.

DG

•  

That would be AWESOME!

Hope it happens.

OZ-Crocman 

•  

CROCMAN
    That would be AWESOME!

Hope it happens.

OZ-Crocman

It is looking pretty good...

•  

Devin_Gmitter

GTJacket8

GT, rumors are floating around that you may get your wish...

When the Ambassadors visited Brockton (our R&D facility) many expressed that we should bring it back.  The idea then came up in a development meeting following the event.  I wouldn't say it is 100% coming back but we recognize the demand is still out there for the original asymmetrical.

DG

Tar Heel will be a happy camper if the asymmetrical comes back.

•  

Will have to keep this is mind -  just updated collection by 2 and looking hard at a couple new MyJoys Options.