Forums

Shoe Bags & Shoe Horns

•  

I've been using an old shoe bag for a while now and it is getting old, but they are not FootJoy.  I should look in to those shoe bags you guys pointed out!  Great idea.   But, what I really need is a new duffle bag, but I will look into a new shoe bag.  

Those times I when I traveled for golf mentioned earlier, I was lugging two different pairs of Icons in a duffle, and normally would have been ok with just a pair in a shoe bag.

Also, the shoe bag I meant was the cloth.  I should have said shoe "sack" instead. . . 'still learning the terms. (lol)

Anyway, all said here are all good!  Thanks, Guys.

•  

I miss the shoe bag and horn too.  I have one in my trunk locker and the other in my locker at my club.  It's a shame the horn is no longer included.  The bag (sack) was a hit too. I keep all my Icons in their bag.  I have a DJT for really muddy days that doesn't get the bag treatment, and some super lights I use as range shoes.  I guess I'll have to get a bag for my next pair of Icons.

•  

Interesting.  All of my Icons have come with shoe bags (sacks, whatever).  I have two pair with the single bags and two pair with the double bag.  All have come with a shoehorn.  Of course, my latest pair was bought off closeout this summer, so it was probably packed under preexisting rules.

•  

I hate to bring this up but you guys are complaining about not getting a plastic shoe horn in your $200+ pair of golf shoes or a nylon bag. Gee all this time I was was hopping for world peace or to end the hockey lockout.

•  

bholley
    I hate to bring this up but you guys are complaining about not getting a plastic shoe horn in your $200+ pair of golf shoes or a nylon bag. Gee all this time I was was hopping for world peace or to end the hockey lockout.

I agree with you on the hockey lockout. Tried to watch the KHL game last night on ESPN2, but it wasn't an equal substitute for the NHL.

•  

[quote user="Tyler Higley"]bholleyI hate to bring this up but you guys are complaining about not getting a plastic shoe horn in your $200+ pair of golf shoes or a nylon bag. Gee all this time I was was hopping for world peace or to end the hockey lockout.

I agree with you on the hockey lockout. Tried to watch the KHL game last night on ESPN2, but it wasn't an equal substitute for the NHL.[/quote

Tyler I am even more bummed. Looks like I will be moving a little north of Atlanta and will have to give up my Predator season tickets. I will come back to watch Shea Weber kick Suter's butt.

•  

Tyler Higley

bholley

I agree with you on the hockey lockout. Tried to watch the KHL game last night on ESPN2, but it wasn't an equal substitute for the NHL.

I vote for world peace. The hockey lockout will come to an end before you know it. World peace seems a long way away.

Besides, I have a half a dozen FJ shoe horns and a pile of shoe bags. :-)

•  

I have to vote for the end of the Hockey Lockout...World Peace might be easier to achieve...

•  

A lot of the pro shops I'm in have shoe horns with the FJs on display -- ostensibly to go with a purchase, but no reason you can't ask for one. A couple shops had probably two dozen, so I am guessing maybe FJ includes them based on the size of the pro shop's order.

I keep on FJ shoe horn in my golf bag and another in the back of my SUV, where I am usually standing when I change into golf shoes.

•  

golferdrmjr
    Tyler Higley

bholleyI hate to bring this up but you guys are complaining about not getting a plastic shoe horn in your $200+ pair of golf shoes or a nylon bag. Gee all this time I was was hopping for world peace or to end the hockey lockout.

I vote for world peace. The hockey lockout will come to an end before you know it. World peace seems a long way away.

Besides, I have a half a dozen FJ shoe horns and a pile of shoe bags. :-)

Don,

I'm just a poor boy, easy come, easy go.  But we see a silhouetto of a man, will you send us your unwanted shoe bags:

123 Hello Kitty Parkway

Sanrio, Meow 91310

Lucky You!

•  

golfchick

A lot of the pro shops I'm in have shoe horns with the FJs on display -- ostensibly to go with a purchase, but no reason you can't ask for one. A couple shops had probably two dozen, so I am guessing maybe FJ includes them based on the size of the pro shop's order.

I keep on FJ shoe horn in my golf bag and another in the back of my SUV, where I am usually standing when I change into golf shoes.

Ah, no, but thanks, golfchick, you're right, I'm sure they'd give it up-- the stores.  I was just mad at myself for forgetting to take one with me.  I have plenty of shoe horns. . . It's funny how I spoil my self into thinking "I should have it" kind of attitude-- nobody's fault but mine-- I forgot to pack it.  I'm all good now.  I promise to gripe and whine like a baby anymore. (LOL :-)

•  

If someone needs a shoe horn -  drop me a message -  I'm sure that I have a couple extra.

•  

Go Hokies
    If someone needs a shoe horn -  drop me a message -  I'm sure that I have a couple extra.

Go Hokies,

No, I was just kidding with Don.  I'll stick to my day job and not try and be funny.

Thanks,

_no'l

•  

noeldaof

Go Hokies

Go Hokies,

No, I was just kidding with Don.  I'll stick to my day job and not try and be funny.

Thanks,

_no'l

Scaramouch, Scaramouch can you do the fandango.

Thunder bolt and lighting - you better not give up your day job.

Stand up comic, stand up comic,

stand up comic is harder than it looks.

Don't give up that easily No'l. It's not easy to be as funny as bholley. Keep trying, chin up old chap. Pip pip cheerio and all that.

•  

He's great- love his jokes.  But don't let him know.  Pouring vodka martini at the cemetery was a fav.