Forums

order time

• 223 points

How long does it take to recieve a new pair of shoes? I ordered on the 10th. This is my first time a newbie.

Thanks

Jeff

•  

Are they MyJoys or a stock pair? And where did you order from?

• 223 points

They are Myjoys, and I ordered direct from FJ i think?

Jeff

•  

I just received a pair of MyJoys that was ordered around August 6th or 7th, so yours should be getting close.

•  

Did you ask for them to be delivered "rush" from MyJoys, which is an additional charge? If Yes, then two weeks. If No, then four weeks.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Firebal1

How long does it take to recieve a new pair of shoes? I ordered on the 10th. This is my first time a newbie.

Thanks

Jeff

FJ staff (Devin, most likely) will get you a specific answer if you're really concerned.  thomas alston iii's response is accurate.  Expect three to four weeks, but don't be surprised if they come faster.

And welcome to the FJ Forum and community.  Stick around and you'll read all about FJ products, golf issues in general, and get some great tips on shoe and glove care.  Glad to have another newbie with us.

•  

Has taken 3-4 weeks in the past for me, but I am on the otherside of the world.

OZ-Crocman.

• 223 points

I received my new icon myjoys today the 23rd and they look fantastic. Can't wait to try em out.!!!!!!!!!

•  

Firebal1

I received my new icon myjoys today the 23rd and they look fantastic. Can't wait to try em out.!!!!!!!!!

post some pics !!!!! don't leave us hanging man :)

•  

Firebal1

Congratulations!

Send pic to share with the community.

Welcome to the FJC!

-ICONs for ALL

•  

RANDYWILDMAN

Firebal1

Here here!

•  
    CROCMAN

RANDYWILDMAN

Firebal1

Here here!

Fireball, welcome to the group.... Let's see those new shoes! Fairways, Greens and One Putts!