Forums

THE OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP - FJ WATCH

•  

OK - FJ dominating the leaderboard yet again.

Looking at FJ gear throughout the tournament.

What grabs ya?

1. Rory not wearing FJ sport round # 1 ... were they XPS-1?

2. Red day round 1? refer my earlier post. Westwood in Icon .. haven't seen that for a while!

3. Ernie Els covered head to toe in Callaway but wearing FJ icon? Am I seeing things? Think he is a long time FJ wearer so mus believe they are the best.

OZ-Crocman.

•  

I think Els has been a long time wearer of FJ (not completely sure of).   I do think it is pretty interesting to see the Cap toe, Heel accent version of the Shield Tip.

I really wish the MyJoys program was such that you could separate the Heel accent from the Toe color selection (just on my soap box again).

•  

Go Hokies

I think Els has been a long time wearer of FJ (not completely sure of).   I do think it is pretty interesting to see the Cap toe, Heel accent version of the Shield Tip.

I really wish the MyJoys program was such that you could separate the Heel accent from the Toe color selection (just on my soap box again).

Great Idea GH! That would make for some very interesting colour combo's. 

OZ-Crocman

•  

FJ Domination with the King of the Links:

These were the classyist shoes in the tournament!

-ICONs for ALL

•  

thomas alston iii

FJ Domination with the King of the Links:

These were the classyist shoes in the tournament!

-ICONs for ALL

I fully agree!!! those are snappy :)

•  

Els is wearing callaway shoes but if you thought he was wearing icons you might be right

•  
    Els is certainly a FJ man. Generally favours white/back saddle but haven't seen them for a while as he has been wearing basic white or black recently (maybe trying to keep low profile). Was wearing black/black saddle when he won on Sunday so another 1..2 for FJ at The Open. OZ-Crocman