Forums

New Prints in MyJoys Line

•  

OK Friend and shoeaholics (my new word) - there are new patterns up

My friend the "Tar Heel"  - I know you have been struggling with something Black/Blue  - just for you  A Blue Stingray (476) and

a navy caimon (475).    There is also  Tan Stingray (478), Dark Brown Croc (803) and a Burgundy Stingray (477).

Looks like the green shoe is going to have to wait.

Custom Shoe ImageCustom Shoe Image

will be some hard decisions

•  
    Tan stingray looks gorgeous!
  •  

The new prints are great looking! The Burgundy Stingray is awesome! All the new prints are smaller sized and will look very nice with the new shoes, but especially nice with my favorite, the shield tips. Somebody is going to go nuts buying new Myjoys!

•  
    Oh my! What's a Tar Heel or Hokie to do? This is just so hard to decide.......
  •  

Love the Navy caiman  ...  but just bought a pair of navy/ocean pyramids ... so on the wish list it goes!

And the new stingrays are pretty wild.

Still hoping for some lighter coloured prints, green, orange, baby blue would be awesome! (HINT, HINT).

OZ-Crocman

•  

Here is a quick photo of the Burgundy.

•  

Click on the photo and it will show you a high res version with better color.

•  

Love the new prints....I see a few more new pair in my future!

Randy, just let me know what you need.....

•  

The Burgandy is stunning, love the detail. That shade will match anything in my closet, got to save up to get a pair.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Here is a quick photo of the Burgundy.

Looks close enough to be a Boomer Sooner pair.

TT

•  

Thanks for the close-up (hope that pair isn't 10.5 medium - would make me jealous).

What's your opinion on this with a pink base (something a little off of the wall).

I'm leaning toward either Black or Gray Base.

•  
    Very nice!
  •  

Good looking options, guess I ha ve some designing to do.

•  

Have a little something on order after a consultation with Mr. Gmitter and Mr. 19 Hole..... Yeah, that's how it's done!