Forums

What is your favorite FJ Icon Shield color combo?

•  

While I agree that the shield tips often look best with slacks, rather than shorts, I do wear mine with shorts occasionally.  I think any of the "classic" combinations are always appropriate, depending on the clothes one is wearing.  That said, I've got to admit that some of TNT's combinations, GTJacket's tan and brown, and Don's silver metallic with pearl lizard are really sharp.  The bottom line--if you like the look, go for it!

•  
    Thanks Pulp, I'm finding the 'tip do look snazzy with short.. I ore my yellow and black tips last week and got numerous compliments!
  •  

My favorite....

•  

johndeere10

My favorite....

Love these JD10! just not sure whether I'd be brave enough to wear them. Would certainly get everyone talking though.

What sort of outfit/s do you wear with these?

Don't want to steal all your ideas but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all ... and don't think there is much chance of us running into other on the golf course.

OZ-Crocman

•  

Do an inverse shield look with Black Base and White Saddle, Toe and Heel...similar to this saddle shoe...Just a thought...anyone tried it?