Forums

How many pairs of FJ do you own?

• 11 points

have used only foot joy shoes

•  

19hole
    No matter how many you have,  you always need more!

I'm finding that to be very true! I thought I had my shoe buying all planned out for the year and then they had to drop the cities, dj casuals, and DNAs!

• 203 points

3 pairs of Contour Casuals (White/Black/Brown).  I wear these daily as well as on the golf course - can't get enough of this comfort - eyeing another pair - maybe the Black/Lime???

• 11 points

been golfing for 30 years and the only shoe I purchase is foot joy

• 2509 points

joshmb1999
    15 pair of classics...

You have a great collection Joshmb 1999

• 535 points

Just purchased the M projects, can't wait to go out and play a round with them.

• 5071 points

joshmb1999
    15 pair of classics...

Great collection!

• 467 points

12 pair. Have aways been the best shoe. I've tried a few other brands for about a month at a time and sold them.

• 2742 points

4 Pair. Black,white/tan (2) and brown spikeless.

• 235 points

ChuckZ
    The teal green and white, middle front, awesome.....super collection.....what, no Carolina blue.....MyJoys can take care of that....

Great story behind that pair.  Thank you for the compliment!  Carolina blue is on my list - probably this year  :)

• 235 points

Pony
    joshmb199915 pair of classics...

You have a great collection Joshmb 1999

Thank you, Pony!

• 235 points

miniwarmth
    joshmb199915 pair of classics...

Great collection!

Thank you, Mini!  It's a labor of love  :)

• 544 points

I wear mine out and discard them.  I current have a total of 5 pair of FootJoy golf shoes and one pair of slides.  I think they are all DryJoys/ Classics.  All solid colors- 3 black, 1 brown, 1 white.  I also have to admit that I have 1 pair of Ecco hybrids...

•  

I don't have that many <20 but with a refrigerator full of Heiniken beer, wine, vodka, and mixers I think I might have just won. Oh yeah Tim as for the coffee maker how else can you make Irish Coffee.

There are also a couple of Pepsi's and a few Snickers in there

•  

Not sure what I like better, the shoe display or the refrigerator.  Now if it was a kegerator.....