Forums

How many pairs of FJ do you own?

• 1495 points

Im right there with Jwill203 I only have three its a shame

• 525 points

6 pair, 2 classic, 3 my joys, 1 off the rack

great shoes, even compared to my nebulonis'

• 5375 points

Three pairs for me - Brown and white saddle ICONS, a pair of DryJoy black and white saddles, and a DryJoy wing tip all white.  Close to pulling the trigger on a nice bicycle toe all black ICON...If my wife doesn't get the Christmas hints I've been dropping, I will forge ahead on my own..Hey - Maybe I'll simply buy  ANOTHER pair (love the shield tips in red or blue at MyJoys) and hope wife/Santa pulls through as well!

• 5375 points

katiehoth and itzfun, have fun here in the Community and welcome! Great bunch of people posting here on ALL manner of topics related to golf, golf, FootJoy, and FootJoy golf! You will enjoy it!!

•  

5 OR 6...................................I HAVE TROUBLE COUNTING THAT HIGH.   I'D NEED TO TAKE A CALCULUS COURSE TO COUNT HOW MANY HOKIES HAS!    LETS SEE, HE HAS 28 PAIRS................THATS TWICE AS MANY AS I HAVE.

•  

I have 7 pairs in the rotation.  Would really like to add a BOA, spikeless Sport, and the new M Project to the rotation - nice to see the banner notice on the FJ Homepage announcing the M Project will be available in 2013!

And seriously, I am not sure if there is anyone on the planet (other than maybe IJP) who would be in the same ballpark as Bobby with his collection of FJ's.  He is truly the leader of the pack!

•  

A LOT...

•  

I was waiting for that answer.  I figured you might need to bring in the accounting staff to get an accurate number.

• 103 points

I have 6 pair of DryJoys

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    A LOT...

Ditto.... True dat!

• 323 points

I have no FJ shoes but hope to have at least one pair after Christmas!

•  

Tar Heel
    You need shoes that coordinate with the apparel. Ergo, you need more apparel to tie in with the shoes. In short, you simply need to buy more of EVERYTHING!

Randy, then I need to get a big time job like you to pay for all that stuff!  haha

•  

Justin, it costs a lot of money to be me buddy....  Just keep having fun along the way!

•  

Having fun along the way is a good way to go about it!

. . . doesn't have to be a lot either. . . just has to be FootJoys!

• 6 points

I have five and one pair on the way.

SynrG

DryJoys (2 pairs)

FJ Professional Spikeless (1 pair I've had for two years, a new pair have just been ordered)

Countours (old shoes that I now use for mowing.