Forums

FJ Contour

• 391 points

I have worn FJ's for the past 15 years and have always been satisfied with the product. I currently have a pair of Contour and a pair of Dryjoys. They are both comfortable there is never any slipping and building blisters. They are light and my feet keep cool and my socks are only slightly damp after playing.

•  

I agree. As a player who has only worn Classics for the last 15= years, I was very pleasently surprised by the confort and support of the Contours. I will be adding a second pair for those really wet days.

• 415 points

I just ordered a pair of Contours, style #54123, and am looking forward to wearing them on the course.  I tried on the Contours on three different occasions in different golf stores as I was comparing them to other shoes, and every time I was just amazed at how comfortable they are.  There were a few other shoes I was considering that were also very comfortable, but the Contours exceeded them all.  I wish they had the newer styles of Contours in the MyJoys!

•  

You will be very happy with your choice of the Contours. Good Luck with them.

• 782 points

Being very comfortable, the Contours are always great to practice in. I keep a pair of contours and an old 8 iron in the toolbox of my truck just in case i have time to slip out to the range.

•  

foot_toys

Being very comfortable, the Contours are always great to practice in. I keep a pair of contours and an old 8 iron in the toolbox of my truck just in case i have time to slip out to the range.

Contours are great wet weather shoes.  Can't complain about them one bit.