Forums

New Contour Casuals colors available

•  

GolfLocker.com now has white and navy Contour Casuals on the men's side. Just counting the days until the women's are available -- you know I'm getting the white with pink!

•  
    Chris, an email was sent to all their subscribers announcing the arrival of the new colors yesterday. Very exciting news for sure. And I think Bobby Swain will get thos white and pink ones too!
    • 691 points

Good to know, I love my brown pair so much I just might buy a second one in white to wear with shorts.
  •  
    Chris, let me know what you are looking for....
  •  

JonathanG
    Good to know, I love my brown pair so much I just might buy a second one in white to wear with shorts.

I do, too!  My brown ones do just fine on these hot days. . . I have to see the white and navy when they come in our local store.

Golfchick, thanks for the post.

•  

i would really like to pick up a pair of white ones, but i just bought another pair of Icons and it's getting difficult justifying all the pairs of golf shoes i've been accumulating!

•  

tdogg21

i would really like to pick up a pair of white ones, but i just bought another pair of Icons and it's getting difficult justifying all the pairs of golf shoes i've been accumulating!

Those Icons are very nice and are so cool, if you ask me.  I've never owned a pair, but it's on my list.  Good for you.  But I just want to say there's always a day for something different on the course or in different courses.

If you do decide on a new pair of Contour Classics, you'll have fun with it as they are light and makes walking the course easier. 

Your idea about coming into work in it and walking off to the course with it still sounds good but I've yet to do that.  (lol)

Good luck!