Forums

Looking for a comfortable shoe

• 14 points

I had a few pairs of the ecomfort Footjoys and loved them -- I could comfortably walk 18 holes (and carry) from the first time I put them on.  But got a pair of the summer series last year and they were a big disappointment.  Does Footjoy have any comfortable women's shoes in the current line, or do I have to go back to Nike?

•  

DEV,CHRIS,,,,,,,,,,,,HELP.

THIS LADY IS ABOUT TO MAKE A BIG MISTAKE,,,,,,,,,,,,SWOOSH SHOES,,,OH,NO.

•  

HI ELSIE,,,SORRY FOR MY SCARY REPLY.

WE, IN THIS FORUM ARE TRUE FOOTJOY LOVERS AND I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE PROPERLY DIRECTED TO THE BEST,MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES THERE ARE.

WELCOME TO OUR FORUMS. I THINK YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR STAY.

OUR FOOTJOY FOLKS WILL BE WITH YOU SHORTLY FOR THE STRAIGHT SCOOP.

AGAIN, WELCOME.

GREAT POST.

•  

Welcome FJC Elsiefish!!!

We have a few Female Ambassadors that may e able to assist you in terms of what will help you from a women's perspective. I am sure that our FJ Moderators will also seek information to help you.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Oh my gosh, try LoPros. There are a ton of styles, and I have had good luck with all of them. They are my go-to shoe. I can also vouch for DryJoys (MyJoys). I have friends (and high school golfers) who swear by the ladies FJ Sport BOA.

I liked the Summer Series, sorry to hear you were disappointed. Maybe that just wasn't the right last for your foot.

Thanks for sticking with it and trying to find the right FJs! Welcome to the community. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and the FJ staff is awesome about any help you need.

• 14 points

Thanks everyone for the input.  I confess that I’m a bit stunned by the unbridled enthusiasm displayed here (especially from MR SHOUTSKI).  Since I’m really looking for design information, I think I’ll just contact Footjoy customer service.  Again, thanks for responding.

• 440 points

FJ sports rock! I went from ecco which were comfortable, to the sports and they are very comfortable.

•  

golfchick

Oh my gosh, try LoPros. There are a ton of styles, and I have had good luck with all of them. They are my go-to shoe. I can also vouch for DryJoys (MyJoys). I have friends (and high school golfers) who swear by the ladies FJ Sport BOA.

I liked the Summer Series, sorry to hear you were disappointed. Maybe that just wasn't the right last for your foot.

Thanks for sticking with it and trying to find the right FJs! Welcome to the community. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and the FJ staff is awesome about any help you need.

Just to kind of echo what golfchick said, my wife plays pretty frequently and she has three pairs of LoPros and swears by them.  They seem to be durable and comfortable to her.  Welcome to the FJ Community!

•  

Elsiefish

Thanks everyone for the input.  I confess that I’m a bit stunned by the unbridled enthusiasm displayed here (especially from MR SHOUTSKI).  Since I’m really looking for design information, I think I’ll just contact Footjoy customer service.  Again, thanks for responding.

welcome Elssiefish...in this group you will find a lot of passionate FJ fans that recognize quality and customer care and aren't afraid to share it with others.

hope you stick around in the community...i'm sure Chris, Heather and GGG would like the company.