Forums

More new Shoes for the Hokie's Collection

•  

Ebay can be a paradise if you are willing to spend a little time looking and watching for bargains.

Recently two new pair of ICONs are a very nice price (just like web golf shops- two low to post).

•  

"Just living the Dream" - it is a great day to find great deals. Enjoy your new ICONs.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Those are excellent colors to have in the wardrobe GH. Ain't Ebay a great source for many footjoy shoes and apparel?  closeouts, overstock, etc. I have to thank Tar Heel for turning my head that way.

•  

A couple of nice looking pair of Icons.

•  
    Well done Bobby! And I love the new profile pic with "the Gobbler." BTW, I'm using my Michigan-Virginia Tech shirt here in Myrtle this week in your honor!
  •  
    Those are nice
    • 3627 points

Not my favorite colors but congrats on the buy.

•  

Nice shoes, Bobby.  Just out of curiosity, are they actually MyJoys?  I don't recall otherwise ever seeing Icon saddles in those colors.

•  

Nice looking shoes there GoHokies!  So I'm guessing those were MyJoys?

•  

what does this bring your total to Bobby?? 

nice "normal" colors as well...are you going conservative on us now??

•  

Those are MyJoy ICONs -  I guess those must have been non-claims or something from the MyJoy Line (the company I buy a lot of shoes from gets this type of MyJoy from time to time).

•  

Mondo

what does this bring your total to Bobby?? 

nice "normal" colors as well...are you going conservative on us now??

Won't go normal -  these shoes might show up with some nice plaid shorts.

the bargain was too good to pass up.

•  

Those are great shoes...be sure to post them under the 2012 new shoe rule post - we have to keep it going.

•  

Fun shoes.....Always great when you can score a deal too! GH you're ready for Memorial Day and the Fourth of July ! Why don't you try mixing it up by wearing one blue and one red since they are both the same style ?

•  

All hail Bobby!