Forums

More String-Ray?

•  

I was on the MyJoys page this morning and there was more Green String Ray availalbe. 

Is that a mistake or did the supplier provide extra?

Inquiring minds want to know.

•  

that is a nice color

•  

Concidering that I was out of town during that week and missed the sale. I would like to know this information as well.

•  

I noticed that last night, and there were MORE than 200 pairs still available.  I thought there were only going to be a TOTAL of 200 pairs of the Green Stingrays.  Very interesting.

•  
    And loo at all the base color choices for the Shield Tips.... Holy mackerel.
  •  

IMHO - Kind of ruins that idea of having a limited version of shoe when another 250 are made available.

•  

Go Hokies

IMHO - Kind of ruins that idea of having a limited version of shoe when another 250 are made available.

i agree.  kind of kills the 'limited edition.'  now if they wanted to have a 'Masters' edition available all year, i'd be ok with that.  but limited should be limited.

•  

Wow! There still listing the Green Stingray print, for ICON's and DryJoy Tour. 

•  

I've been waiting for Randy to post a picture of his Black ASYM with the string ray -  I guess I'll have to pull the trigger.  Not sure if these will be as limited as last year's - but the shoe sure is sweet.

•  
    Bobby! Awesome man. The black accents in the Sting Ray is so cool with the black. And I must sheepishly admit my austerity plan didn't allow a purchase, yet...... This transition to California is a bit of a financial mess right now. But you have Motivated me!
  •  

Go Hokies

I've been waiting for Randy to post a picture of his Black ASYM with the string ray -  I guess I'll have to pull the trigger.  Not sure if these will be as limited as last year's - but the shoe sure is sweet.

Turned into a fantastic color combination

•  

I really like the black and green...didn't think about that look, creative.

•  

Go Hokies

wow....those look great!  i debated that color combo but just wasn't sure i would like it.  boy was i wrong!

• 1316 points

Because the making of shoes is imprecise (there can be cutting errors at the factory, lost shoes in transit, etc).  The MyJoys team held some leather in reserve as "safety stock". Now that the rush is over and the dust has cleared, they feel safe selling out that safety stock so turned it back on. There are a scant 35 pairs left, I am told, then they will disappear for good.  Did folks see Ben Crane sporting the Augusta-Inspired Shoes (circa 20010, I believe) at the Zurich Classic?

•  

Denise Preston

Because the making of shoes is imprecise (there can be cutting errors at the factory, lost shoes in transit, etc).  The MyJoys team held some leather in reserve as "safety stock". Now that the rush is over and the dust has cleared, they feel safe selling out that safety stock so turned it back on. There are a scant 35 pairs left, I am told, then they will disappear for good.  Did folks see Ben Crane sporting the Augusta-Inspired Shoes (circa 20010, I believe) at the Zurich Classic?

They're from 18,000 years in the future? :-)

And I did see them, they looked great.