Forums

Contour Casuals

• 691 points

I just bought these shoes a few days ago and all I can say is wow.  Right out of the box they were the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on, almost like soft slippers.  The foot bed feels like standing on a one of those soft cartoony clouds. and after 8 hours of continuous wear I had no foot fatigue at all, Almost wanted to keep wearing them.  I thought I would be a little reluctant with the no spikes thing but it really to me didn't seem the effect my game. all in all, another great addition to the Foot Joy tradition.  if you haven't already, I highly recommend your try them out.

•  

ok i will you made them sound awsome

•  

JonathanG, that's excellent NEWS . . . Well done my friend!

What color do you have?

I've been waiting for someone to put an update here, but of course, i could have visited the Contour Casual "reviews" (have you done it?), I guess.  But this is even better, and I loved that you said, "No Foot Fatigue after 8hours"-- I like walking!

You know what, there is a thread here where you could post a picture of your "2012 New Shoes". . . it would be cool if you could share a pic.

Anyway, I can't wait for mine.  I'm waiting till the shipment gets to my store where I bought it.  I guess the browns were just being released to smaller stores.

• 226 points

Agreed! Such a worthy investment. For the longest time I held out fearing lack of versatility and stability. But I have to say they hold up quite well and I love em.

• 377 points

For now, I'll have to add them to my wish list.  You make them sound awesome, I better go try a pair on.

•  

i thought about trying them, but at Martin's in Myrtle Beach, they didn't have the white ones, so i passed for now.

•  

tdogg21

i thought about trying them, but at Martin's in Myrtle Beach, they didn't have the white ones, so i passed for now.

I'm not so sure, but when I was asking about why the brown ones weren't in our local store, Devin responded saying it's on it's way this week.  So I'm not sure if the White ones and the Blue ones are included in what Devin was talking about last week.

Devin... Devin... Dev. . .

•  
    noeldaof

tdogg21

I'm not so sure, but when I was asking about why the brown ones weren't in our local store, Devin responded saying it's on it's way this week.  So I'm not sure if the White ones and the Blue ones are included in what Devin was talking about last week.

The original ship date on the white and navy is April 22, 2012. Some sizes my be pushed back further. Again without being in the office I cannot be 100% certain.

•  
    I'm heading down to Myrtle Beach in a week and will be scoping out some of these Contours...... I know they'll be comfy and can't wait to add them to the reportoire.
    • 2671 points

I currently have the black and the brown pairs. All I can say is they are incredibly comfortable. Not a surprise FJ makes the best in all categories of golf shoes. I can wear these to work and then not have to change when I go to the range. My only time they didn't seem to hold was when ground was a little wet. Overall another great product.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    noeldaof

tdogg21

The original ship date on the white and navy is April 22, 2012. Some sizes my be pushed back further. Again without being in the office I cannot be 100% certain.

i didn't realize that.  i guess that explains why they didn't have the white ones.

• 691 points

noeldaof

JonathanG, that's excellent NEWS . . . Well done my friend!

What color do you have?

I've been waiting for someone to put an update here, but of course, i could have visited the Contour Casual "reviews" (have you done it?), I guess.  But this is even better, and I loved that you said, "No Foot Fatigue after 8hours"-- I like walking!

You know what, there is a thread here where you could post a picture of your "2012 New Shoes". . . it would be cool if you could share a pic.

Anyway, I can't wait for mine.  I'm waiting till the shipment gets to my store where I bought it.  I guess the browns were just being released to smaller stores.

Sorry it took so long to answer but I bought the brown ones. And still love them. I'll try to get pictures up as soon as I can
  •  

JonathanG

Sorry it took so long to answer but I bought the brown ones. And still love them. I'll try to get pictures up as soon as I can

It's alright, no harm done.

Anyway, the brown ones are nice.  I ordered the same!

Yesterday, I played with someone who wore the brown ones.  I'll tell you that it is the nicest looking street look on golf I've ever seen, and I'm not just saying that because I have one on ordered, but it's a very nice pair.

I can't wait!