Forums

Shoe Repair

• 153 points

Recently rceived my Foot-Joy Classic (circa 1980) shoes from LaRossa Shoe repair. A fantastic job. LaRossa have been doing the repair work for Foot-Joy for decades. They do an outstanding job. If you have any classic shoes that need repair you should consider having work done at LaRossa.  Foot-Joy highly recommends. This not only refects great credit on Foot-Joy for their products but it also  insures that customers receive the best service. I tip my hat to Foot-Joy for the product delivered and service and to LaRossa for the the oustanding work they do to ensure the standards of quality are maintained.

•  

pars

Recently rceived my Foot-Joy Classic (circa 1980) shoes from LaRossa Shoe repair. A fantastic job. LaRossa have been doing the repair work for Foot-Joy for decades. They do an outstanding job. If you have any classic shoes that need repair you should consider having work done at LaRossa.  Foot-Joy highly recommends. This not only refects great credit on Foot-Joy for their products but it also  insures that customers receive the best service. I tip my hat to Foot-Joy for the product delivered and service and to LaRossa for the the oustanding work they do to ensure the standards of quality are maintained.

We've heard from others before that LaRossa does nice work. Enjoy your Classics!

•  

Hey Pars  thanks for the recommendation.  A lot of us have Mature shoes and it is nice to know where to go.  Hope to see you around the community.

•  

And where, might I ask, is LaRossa shoe repair???

• 691 points

Good to know I will keep that name in mind
    • 153 points

To locate LaRossa Shoe repair you can go to Foot-Joy web site; scroll to the bottom on the right side you will see Customer Service and at the bottom of the column you will see Shoe Repair. Click it on it you get to LaRossa. It will provide all the information you will need.

•  

thanks for the info Larossa...also welcome to the community...hope you stick around...comments and information like yours are what the community is about...sharing information and being a valuable asset to the group.

• 559 points

eagle3

And where, might I ask, is LaRossa shoe repair???

LaRossa is in Weymouth, MA. On their website, they have info and a form for you to mail in your shoes. I'll echo the sentiments on LaRossa, they do an incredible job. They were telling me that they have done work on Vijay and Ernie's Classics, still do I think...

• 3627 points

Thanks for the tip!