Forums

Is Spring Here? Means New Shoes

•  

Nice new additions to your huge collection!

•  

It is time for new shoes ain't it...

... BOOSH!

•  
    dzabkar

... BOOSH!

I really like those shoes
    • 2671 points

Nice my joy's. Love the charcoal lizard print..

•  

dzabkar

... BOOSH!

They look great, real high technology!! Now we are missing a review....   BOOSH!!!!!!!

•  

Nice Selections!!!

•  

If it were 61 here (Illinois) I would be playing.

•  

The sun is always shining somewhere!!  Or there is always DRYJoy rain gear, or there is always the FJ layering system.

• 1232 points

Nice buys. Super sales can hurt the bank account sometimes
  •  

Seems as if I will be playing Sunday, weather permitting, and I will be donning the XPS BOAs for the first time. Expecting the world out of them. I'll let y'all know how awesome they will be. I will withhold any and all details about my round seeing that I haven't swung a club since pre-Thanksgiving

• 2671 points

Sounds like a great weekend for new shoes. I will be breaking out my newest Icon's sunday.

•  

As always I'm envious of your collection Bobby.  

•  

dzabkar

Seems as if I will be playing Sunday, weather permitting, and I will be donning the XPS BOAs for the first time. Expecting the world out of them. I'll let y'all know how awesome they will be. I will withhold any and all details about my round seeing that I haven't swung a club since pre-Thanksgiving

looking at the weather forecast, i might be able to get out this weekend as well.  and i as well will not mention a thing about my score!

here's to good golf weather!

•  

tdogg21

dzabkar

looking at the weather forecast, i might be able to get out this weekend as well.  and i as well will not mention a thing about my score!

I got the feelin'. I think I'm playing regardless of weather now! Need. To. Play. STAT

•  

dzabkar

tdogg21

dzabkar

I got the feelin'. I think I'm playing regardless of weather now! Need. To. Play. STAT

haha.  i have the same feeling.  but i also have a feeling my 3 month old daughter will be keeping me from playing this weekend.  maybe the driving range.  i could take her with me.