Forums

MyJoy Questions for Devin

•  

Alex, 38 days! Of your last creations, I really like the first and third choices. The Green Sting Ray print looks very sharp on that shoe. But the Black and Pearl Lizard combo is really sweet. Looks like tough decisions ahead. Good Luck.

•  

Don , Appreciate your feed back on the ';Weekend Creations'...I agree on the selections from that group. Here's a few more creations

•  

Still like the other two better.

•  

Alex, 35 days! Here's some shoes that belong to Ann Cain, the FootJoy and Titleist Rep for the LPGA. You should check out her Twitter page @TFJgolfgirl. It looks like she has a pretty cool job, except for never being home.

Arrived just in time, packing them for trip tomorrow, new FJ shoes for Ann! :-) MJ Lopro Sport Spikeless

Views 45

46 days ago

Arrived just in time, packing them for trip tomorrow, new FJ shoes for Ann! :-) MJ Lopro Sport Spikeless

0 Comments

Realtime comments disabled

•  

Thought I would help you out Don!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Devo, have you met Anne? Judging by her Tweets, she looks like she would be a lot of fun to hang out with.

•  

golferdrmjr

Devin_Gmitter

Devo, have you met Anne? Judging by her Tweets, she looks like she would be a lot of fun to hang out with.

Actually, never have met her.  But have heard nothing but good things.  Will probably run into her at the sales meeting in May.

•  

I do follow her on Twitter and she is absolutley everywhere with great updates and pics.

Devin, I did not see you out in the Twitter world, are you hidding?

Have a good weekend.

•  

BostonBuzza

I do follow her on Twitter and she is absolutley everywhere with great updates and pics.

Devin, I did not see you out in the Twitter world, are you hidding?

Have a good weekend.

@FootJoy   :-)   I don't really use my personal one, more fun talking to 30,000 then 25!

•  

golferdrmjr

Devin_Gmitter

Some colorful shoes there! Believe it or not, I don't Twitter.  But just checked out Ann's Twitter Page online. Alot of fun photo's. She seems like a gal I would enjoy hanging out with. Looks like a job I would definitely enjoy ! Maybe we should consider hijacking her car full of FJ & Titleist Goodies !!! 

•  

Alex, 32 days! Almost less than a month! How about these?

•  

Alex, 28 days! Four weeks! Getting closer.

•  

golferdrmjr

Looks like you have started a trend there Don with the Purple Croc. First the men's and now the women's collection !  A new career in Shoe Design is calling you !

•  

girlsgotgolf

golferdrmjr

Looks like you have started a trend there Don with the Purple Croc. First the men's and now the women's collection !  A new career in Shoe Design is calling you !

Purples and lilacs are still in vogue. You just have to be there.

•  

golferdrmjr

Alex, 28 days! Four weeks! Getting closer.

Now the question is - will the new styles or cross overs make their introduction Begining, Middle or End of June?

In the meantime - while in Golf Galaxy yesterday these LoPro Dots jumped off the shelf and went home with me....

Going to show these off under the '2012 new shoes rules' as well.

As for the purple & lilac, definitely vogue....Color is a state of mind so just have to be feeling it to work for the day!