Forums

MyJoy Questions for Devin

•  

Alex, 59 days! Less than two months! Woo hoo!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Luso, I will contact the UK team with your request.  Where would you order the shoes from? ProShop?   

Maybe it is easier/better to buy it from a online shop in the UK. In this case I  would do it from the shops usually use www.thegolfshoponline.co.uk or the www.golfbuyitonline.com . Thanks in advance.

•  

golferdrmjr

Don - Countdown with a Woo Hoo, what more could I ask for.....The clock is ticking fast and most be the reason I stumbled across a pair of the LoPro Dots in Silver and Shield Toes in Black at Golf Galaxy over the weekend...Well of course I tried them on! First one of each on opposite feet moving to matching pairs on both feet...Have to say I preferred the Dots on my Ladies 8M feet. (R U listening, Devin? Should you want to send me a surprise or test prototypes). The toe is squared off a bit in shape shortening the appearance of  the shoe compared to the Argyle Summer Series I own that have a round pointier toe which definitely elongate the appearance of my feet. The Shield Toes are nice but come off too severe in the W & B combination. However, maybe in another color combo they could make a statement that works better for me !

•  

girlsgotgolf

golferdrmjr

Don - Countdown with a Woo Hoo, what more could I ask for.....The clock is ticking fast and most be the reason I stumbled across a pair of the LoPro Dots in Silver and Shield Toes in Black at Golf Galaxy over the weekend...Well of course I tried them on! First one of each on opposite feet moving to matching pairs on both feet...Have to say I preferred the Dots on my Ladies 8M feet. (R U listening, Devin? Should you want to send me a surprise or test prototypes). The toe is squared off a bit in shape shortening the appearance of  the shoe compared to the Argyle Summer Series I own that have a round pointier toe which definitely elongate the appearance of my feet. The Shield Toes are nice but come off too severe in the W & B combination. However, maybe in another color combo they could make a statement that works better for me !

How about Masters Sting Ray Green and Gold Metallic base color?

•  

golferdrmjr

girlsgotgolf

golferdrmjr

I think you or TNT are the only ones that could pull that off!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

golferdrmjr

girlsgotgolf

golferdrmjr

I think you or TNT are the only ones that could pull that off!

If I had more green shirts I would have ordered that combo. Unfortunately, I don't have very many green polo's.

However, if I win a pair in the Sweepstakes, that's the combo I will be ordering. I hope that random number generator knows that I will be ordering the most awesome pair of MyJoys EVER!

•  

golferdrmjr

girlsgotgolf

golferdrmjr

Too flashy for me but from what you've shared of your current collection I think these are right up your alley !  I look forward to seeing a photo of these creations when you push the complete order button !!!  As for green apparel you'll need to add the Striped and Solid Green FJ ProDry Performance Lisle Shirts to your collection.....

•  

Alex, 54 days! Won't be long now.:-)

•  

Don - With 50 days to go I am begining to wonder which of the Ladies Lo Pro Styles will actually make the cross over into MyJoy Options ?  Will have to make up some additional practice creations to keep my skills fresh and ready to go !

•  

Alex, 46 days! The pressure is growing to come up with a color choice or combo that you will be happy with for years of enjoyment with your MyJoys. Of course it would easier if you knew what style you were going to have available, but all that practice will make it easier when you know. Good luck. 

•  

girlsgotgolf

Don - With 50 days to go I am begining to wonder which of the Ladies Lo Pro Styles will actually make the cross over into MyJoy Options ?  Will have to make up some additional practice creations to keep my skills fresh and ready to go !

I really hope that after all the hard work Don is doing for you that you will be ordering at least 2 pairs GGG!!!

•  

Alex, 42 days! You must be busy making up your mind about your color choices. Either that or work is keeping you away from your thread. Stupid work.

•  

Mondo

girlsgotgolf

I really hope that after all the hard work Don is doing for you that you will be ordering at least 2 pairs GGG!!!

Being a shoeaholic I sense Don is thrilled to be the 'countdown master' in this thread.... Hard work is on my end creating possibilities ! As for ordering at least 2 pairs...I'm game as long as you pay for them....(LOL)

•  

golferdrmjr

Alex, 42 days! You must be busy making up your mind about your color choices. Either that or work is keeping you away from your thread. Stupid work.

The time is certainly flying by, Don ! Client work, Student issue and Out of town travel have been deterrents....Hope to find some time this weekend for another creative session.....On the positive side while in PA was able to enjoy a beautiful Monday and 18 holes ! Keep the count coming.....

•  

Some creations from a rainy day