Forums

MyJoy Questions for Devin

•  

Alex, 74 days. Color, color, oh so many choices of colors. And you don't even know what prints will be available. Dream on!

•  

Dreaming indeed ! Some ideas created in living color during Friday Girl's NIght....

• 3506 points

Seems like you had a field day there!

• 2661 points

Very nice options. Actually gave me some ideas for my wife.

•  

looks like you were having fun!  i like the first two the best.

•  

Well you know what Cindy Lauper says 'Girl's Just Wanna Have' - especially on a Friday Night ! Glad to share ideas and spread inspiration......

•  

Alex, 69 days! It looks like you will have no trouble coming up with ideas. Making a final decision will much more mind numbing. That's why you have to have so many pairs.

•  

golferdrmjr

Alex, 69 days! It looks like you will have no trouble coming up with ideas. Making a final decision will much more mind numbing. That's why you have to have so many pairs.

Keeping the count down coming, Don ! I have no doubt the final decision will be mind boggling...Not even sure which of the two style will make the cross over to MyJoys either ? Maybe both?  Might need to order something from the MJ specialty collection to hold me over....Many pairs maybe good for my rewards miles but then I have to pay the bill...unless you want to gift me a few pairs !

•  

Alex, 66 days! Just pay for the shoes with cash, and then you won't have to pay a bill later. :-)

•  

Well Don, they say Cash is 'Queen'....So might just use that Debit vs Miles Card ? ! Going to have to play the Mega Millions Jackpot. A record 476 Million up for grabs Friday Night...Only a 1-175 MIllion Chance of winning ! Now if I was to win that there would be MyJoys for everyone here on then FJ Community !

•  

girlsgotgolf

Well Don, they say Cash is 'Queen'....So might just use that Debit vs Miles Card ? ! Going to have to play the Mega Millions Jackpot. A record 476 Million up for grabs Friday Night...Only a 1-175 MIllion Chance of winning ! Now if I was to win that there would be MyJoys for everyone here on then FJ Community !

Go for it Alex! You only need one ticket, the odds are almost the same if you buy one or one hundred tickets.

I'll take a pair of Augusta MyJoys, thank you very much. Of course, only after you win. :-)

•  

Alex, 63 days! And now the Jackpot is over 500 Million dollars. That's a lot of MyJoys!

•  

Well I thought I bought the winning ticket but appears they switched the numbers ?! Sorry no MyJoys for all this time around, but maybe the next Mega Million Drawing will get my numbers right !   

Can't believe how the time is flying...But you're great with the countdown, Don !

Need to work on some more creations !!!!!

•  

A new question for Devin, is it possible to order in any FJ european retailer Myjoys with the FJA logo?

•  

Luso, I will contact the UK team with your request.  Where would you order the shoes from? ProShop?