Forums

MyJoy Questions for Devin

•  

Wheelez - June is when new women's MyJoy Options will be available to customize ! Hurray !!!! Hope there will be new and exciting colors as well as textures too !

Don - On the count down end, How about every three days ? !  Otherwise be creative and mix it up !

• 1487 points

Alex,

The same prints should be available for the women's as are available for men's at this point.  There are currently 10 prints available to Icons and the same 10 are available to Women's LoPro and Women's DryJoys. The limit with the prints is that they cannot go on the rounded parts of the shoe or the print stretches and can fail.  So, they are only available on the Saddle and Accent on Women's shoes.

I tried the Dots on, but the advice I got from a friend is that the expanse of white at the toe makes your feet look bigger than they are. I went with the Shield tip and LOVE them.

-Denise

•  

Alex, 99 days. And if I was in your shoes, my feet would hurt. :-) But really, I agree with Denise, I think the shield tips are way cooler looking.

•  

Poor girl, a 100 days wait, FJ should give  loyalty discount. 

•  

Denise - Thanks for the colors & patterns info plus feedback on Lo Pro Dots!  Don't want my feet to be embarrassed so will try to locate a store or pro shop that has them to try on....My Summer Joys have the same effect as you describe.

Don - Thanks for taking over the MyJoy 'official' countdown. Your skill handling the 12 Days of Xmas MyJoys lead me to believe this would be a piece of cake for you ! In the meantime my feet are happy hanging out in my Green or Summer Joys!

NCBob - Great idea about the FJ Loyalty Dicsount.....Devin are you listening ?

•  

Alex, 96 days.

Maybe you should live in Coronado.

•  

Don, that's a great picture.  What course were you playing when you took that?

•  

GTJacket8

Andrew, that's Coronado G.C. in Coronado. It's right on the San Diego bay. You can see downtown San Diego from part of the course and on the back nine you can see the Hotel Del Coronado. It's a great course and an easy walk with fantastic views. Always highly recommended to play by everyone.

•  

I like watching the SEALS get their swim on!!!!

golferdrmjr

GTJacket8

Andrew, that's Coronado G.C. in Coronado. It's right on the San Diego bay. You can see downtown San Diego from part of the course and on the back nine you can see the Hotel Del Coronado. It's a great course and an easy walk with fantastic views. Always highly recommended to play by everyone.

•  

TNT009

I like watching the SEALS get their swim on!!!!

golferdrmjr

GTJacket8

Thursday the SEALS were doing some kind of boat exercises in the bay.

•  

golferdrmjr

GTJacket8

That's a beautiful view that you posted, and from the sounds of it there's a lot more than just that view.  Even better that's it's walker friendly. 

•  

golferdrmjr

Alex, 96 days.

Don, Thanks for the update on the count ! Time is flying....June will be here before we know it. Hurray !!!  Have been to San Diego twice. Beautiful area. Had dinner at the Hotel Del Coronado. It was fabulous !

•  

Alex, 93 days.

Maybe you can get this combo.

•  

golferdrmjr

Alex, 96 days.

Ah yes, the Coronado. Don, I've actually played that course a few years back. Unfortunately it was a bit overcast that day, but as you and Todd know, it is simply a spectacular view. One of the very under rated courses in my opinion.

If in San Diego it's a must for any player. Thanks for that shot.

•  

golferdrmjr

Alex, 93 days.

Maybe you can get this combo.

Don, The days are ticking away quickly.....So great to see the count down when it comes through the post....As for those handsome shoes there -Too masculine and a bit on the dark side for me....But I an quite sure they look fabulous on you !  Would luv the textured print  in a Chartreuse !!!!