Forums

MyJoy Questions for Devin

•  

Can I get the Ladies LoPro - Shield Toe (972) and /or LoPro - Dots (971) in other color combinations via MyJoys? I am looking for more exciting/fun accent colors like Green, Yelllow or Orange versus what they are shown available in on the website....Or are the two styles shown for women on the MyJoy site the only options currently available to customize? What about any additional colors and textures, ie: Exotic Prints like in the mens collection....

Let me know !

Thanks,

Alex

•  

The FJ's on the MyJoys website are the only ones currently available for customization.  With that said, you may see one of those styles make it to MyJoys around say...June 2012. 

•  

Alex, just a small comment, even without customization the pink/white shoe is very nice for lady. Yuo should choose it.

•  

Thanks, Devin....Will be on the look out in June for new MyJoy Style Options...My first choice would be the Dots !  But what's the deal with the additional Colors & Textures I noted previously....

Thanks for your input, Lusogolf.  I am not a pink and white kind of Gal....The other colors Red, Navy, Black & Silver are ok but looking for colors with more engergy ! Until other MyJoy choices become available I might consider getting the silver dots which are currently on my wish list.

• 3503 points

It would be nice to be able to customize any shoe in the catalog. I know I'd have some serious thinking to do about a few of the Icons and DJ Tours in there...

One day....

DZ

•  
    Way to go Alex! You go GGG.
  •  

Alex, June is not so far way.

•  

If you get to Mrytle Beach -  there are two stores that sell only golf shoes - you should check them out.  The last time I was there I saw at least 10 different color versions of the Shield Tip Lo-Pro [You can ask Mrs. Hokies -  she got two of them].

•  

Thanks Guys, I appreciate your interest and support in my shoe campaign….

Only 106 days until Friday June 1, 2012…..So I think I’ll make it ! 

Myrtle Beach sounds like a plan for the next girl’s golf travel adventure …Maybe Mrs. Hokies would like join us?

PS - Don you will need to manage the MyJoy count down !

PSSS – Devin still waiting on clarification about additional colors & textures….

You know the guys can’t have all the pretty stuff !

PSS -  GH,  When will Mrs. Hokies be signing into the FJ Community ? 

•  

Ms. Hokies plays rarely - but she has the shoes to look good when she does.

She does like to shop - so our next trip to Mrytle Beach we will spend some time looking (coming up next weekend for a few days - the VT Baseball team is going down to play a weekend event so we are going to watch them a couple of times and I hope to get a round of golf in with friends).

•  

Devin_Gmitter

The FJ's on the MyJoys website are the only ones currently available for customization.  With that said, you may see one of those styles make it to MyJoys around say...June 2012. 

OK - Devin -  are we going to see changes to the men's offerings in June also (maybe the Cross Hatch or the Pyramid Saddle)?

•  
    I say that they should make myjoys that comes in every color of your choice
  •  

100 days until June 1st.....Don are you counting for me ?

•  
    girlsgotgolf

What's on june 1st can I ask??????
  •  

girlsgotgolf

Sorry Alex, how often do you want a count now? Everyday?