Forums

Contour Casual

•  

Haven't heard much talk about the Countour Casual--has anyone tried them or heard anything about them yet?

•  

It will definitely be a comfortable shoe, because it is a FJ Contour, but honestly, I don't like the look very much.  Not my style.

•  

These seem to be FJ's response to the success of the Ecco street premier shoe, much like what Adidas just released. They certainly should be comfortable but they don't have replaceable spikes and are going to be rendered to becoming your favorite shoe for mowing the lawn. The FJ Street at least has replaceable spikes so they won't be relegated to such a fate. I own a pair of the Ecco shoes and although comfortable, they are not very stable shoe for a hard golf swing and slip on hard turf (like we have in Texas right now). I wear the Ecco's to mow the yard.

•  

Sorry but definately not my style.

• 3503 points

These are going to take off I think. Everyone wants the Ecco shoe. This is the #1 Company's answer to that. When has FJ not met hype for stuff like this?

They are not available yet so I don't know of anyone who've tried them but I think these are going to be a home run.

I fully assume much like the current Contour shoes, these will be like walking on clouds but now you can take it off the course!

•  
    I like those shoes
  •  

They will certainly be great shoes and very comfortable.  That being said, the look just doesn't appeal to me.

•  

dzabkar

These are going to take off I think. Everyone wants the Ecco shoe. This is the #1 Company's answer to that. When has FJ not met hype for stuff like this?

They are not available yet so I don't know of anyone who've tried them but I think these are going to be a home run.

I fully assume much like the current Contour shoes, these will be like walking on clouds but now you can take it off the course!

I hope you're right DZ. They should be very comfortable and they may sell like crazy. The FJ Street has been hard to keep on the shelf and hopefully the new shoe will have the same "problem".

•  

Not my style either, I just don't think they provide the support you need.  But everyone has a choice.

•  

Ordered a pair yesterday (white).  Will let you know how they are when this damn snow melts.

• 3503 points

fredcloss

dzabkar

I hope you're right DZ. They should be very comfortable and they may sell like crazy. The FJ Street has been hard to keep on the shelf and hopefully the new shoe will have the same "problem".

Just a hunch but I think they'll be harder to keep on the shelves than the streets!

I wonder if Chris Kirk will switch to these?

•  

didn't notice the estimated ship date was May when I placed the order.  I thought they were  coming in March? 

•  

EMKelly0106

didn't notice the estimated ship date was May when I placed the order.  I thought they were  coming in March? 

Where did you place the order?

• 419 points

i like the look seem like their going to be very comfortable to walk 18 in

•  

i'm sure they will be comfortable, but not really my style.  i prefer my icons.  and if i want a comfortable walking shoe, i'd go with more of a sneaker style.  but then again, i've never tried them or the eccos, so maybe trying them would change my mind.