Forums

FOOTJOY ICON BOA MENS GOLF SHOES 52210

• 425 points

I need this shoe in size 8.5M.  I have the black version and it is without a doubt the most comfortable golf shoe made. Please if you know a vendor that has this size let me know. thanks

•  

Welcome to Community Happypappy.
    I wish you luck, because as far as I know these shoes are sold out in most of the vendors.

•  

I'd try Ebay.com. That's where I found mine.

•  
    eBay or try looking at your local golf store
    • 425 points

thanks. I have looked everywhere. I can get size 15 but would have to really exercise foot to get it that big

•  

I'm assuming you've tried a Google search?  Other than that or eBay, not real sure where you'd get them.

• 1316 points

That shoe is available as a MyJoys. There will be slight variations (no "dots" on the MyJoys), but might be worth looking at if you really want it.

http://www.footjoy.com/myjoys/#/design/detail/prod1014/

• 3503 points

It always turns into a game with the oldies! Good luck. Whish I could give you a decent answer but I'm fresh out of ideas on where to go.

•  

happypappy

thanks. I have looked everywhere. I can get size 15 but would have to really exercise foot to get it that big

Any Luck Finding them?

-ICONs for ALL

•  

sorry....looked everywhere i could think.  i would say probably keep an eye on ebay.  good luck!

• 1 points

I have an unused and unworn pair in white.  Send me an email to orangetoucano over on gmail and let me know if you're still interested.  Can also send photos.

•  

Welcome to the Community, CoachLarry