Forums

Augusta "Release"

• 3500 points

Devin_Gmitter

Here you go!

Size 11M thanks, Devin in advance for these 3 amazing shoes... right?

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Here you go!

i really like the asymmetrical ones.  but the saddle with the color toe is looking really good in the green.

•  

All three styles look great - the saddle is calling my name. Can we get them in a MyJoy?

•  

Great looking shoes!  Thanks for posting these Devin!  Nice to get an early viewing of these.  

•  

Damn.. those look nice.  Really like the Asymmetricals and the shields.  The saddles aren't quite my style but the other two are definitely good for me.

•  

The Asyms caught my eye. That would be a great addition to my collection.

But, I also like the shields. Decisions, Decisions Decisions.......

When do these become available for us to order?

Chris or Devo.

It would be cool if we could get the Ambassador shield color set in green on the saddles. Any chance of that?

•  

fredcloss

All three styles look great - the saddle is calling my name. Can we get them in a MyJoy?

It is a MyJoy!

•  

golferdrmjr

Devin_Gmitter

Here you go!

Sweet, thanks Devo! Has there been any movement on any other base colors besides the white? Also, on the shield tip, is the sting ray print only on the saddle? And if it is, is the green on the toe and heel patent leather green? It looks pretty shiny.

Yes Don, you are able to get a different base color then white.  For our purposes we feel the white and green will be the most commonly ordered shoe, so we order the samples accordingly. 

You are also correct on the accents of the shield tip, it is a green patent that we brought in specifically to match the green sting ray on the shield tip.

•  

Devin, please tell me Yellow will be a base option!

Devin_Gmitter

golferdrmjr

Devin_Gmitter

Here you go!

Sweet, thanks Devo! Has there been any movement on any other base colors besides the white? Also, on the shield tip, is the sting ray print only on the saddle? And if it is, is the green on the toe and heel patent leather green? It looks pretty shiny.

Yes Don, you are able to get a different base color then white.  For our purposes we feel the white and green will be the most commonly ordered shoe, so we order the samples accordingly. 

You are also correct on the accents of the shield tip, it is a green patent that we brought in specifically to match the green sting ray on the shield tip.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

fredcloss

It is a MyJoy!

Great! Now, how do we order it? I went to the Myjoy site and couldn't find it.

•  

fredcloss

Devin_Gmitter

fredcloss

It is a MyJoy!

Great! Now, how do we order it? I went to the Myjoy site and couldn't find it.

Not available yet, we are just giving you the tease for now. We will release more details next week.

• 3500 points

Due to my recent purchases and financial (cough stolen CC info) I think that I will have to pass on these bad boys this year... dang

•  

dzabkar

Due to my recent purchases and financial (cough stolen CC info) I think that I will have to pass on these bad boys this year... dang

ouch.  i had my CC info stolen once.  luckily it was a card i didn't use anymore so the company knew right away and i wasn't out any money.  now the recent purchases, i completely understand.  just had a baby, bought a new house, and i'm looking at a pair of Icons on closeout.  with all of that, not sure i can (or at least should) pick up a pair this year.

is this going to be a yearly thing?  from the pictures (and i'm sure they all look different in person) i liked last year's better.

•  

From my sources:

Consumers can customize their Augusta-inspired golf shoes beginning Monday, April 2 at 12:01 a.m. EST on www.myjoys.com and through authorized FootJoy retailers. The leather is available while supplies last. 200 pairs only