Forums

Augusta "Release"

• 811 points

The Asym's look fantastic. I will be saving up for a pair of those for sure

• 300 points

Any idea what a new pair of the 2011 Asymmetrical Augusta shoes are worth or go for now?

•  

shooho

Any idea what a new pair of the 2011 Asymmetrical Augusta shoes are worth or go for now?

My understanding is only 150 total pairs of 2011 Augusta Green shoes were made, but I don't know what percentage of those were Asyms.  At this point the shoes would only be worth what someone would pay for them, but given that they are somewhat of a rarity and only available as MyJoys, my guess is that a mint pair would go for somewhere between $300-400.  Keep in mind, I'm no expert, and not a staffer and am just providing pure speculation.   I don't personally have a pair, but I know GoHokies does and I'm pretty sure you'd have to pry them from his hands to get them away from him, and I imagine most that still have their pair are the same way.  The folks that were maybe looking to "flip" them have likely already done so.   Other, more knowledgeable FJC members may chime in on this.

•  

Excited for the sting ray print.

• 300 points

Thanks, I have a pair that have seen one or two tournament rounds and was just wondering if they were considered a collectable.

•  

I wouldnt say collectible as in you're going to flip them for a sizeable profit, more like you've got a pretty cool pair of kicks that are limited!!

•  

TNT009

I wouldnt say collectible as in you're going to flip them for a sizeable profit, more like you've got a pretty cool pair of kicks that are limited!!

I wouldn't want to flip a pair. If only 150 were made, I'd have something that only 149 other people have! Definately some keepers. Looking foward to the 2012 ones. How cool would they look in the current in-line Assyms like the 52192

• 300 points

No, not looking to flip my shoes. Ha! Never realized they were limited till last week when I was cleaning some stuff out and trying to remember where these came from. Always just thought of them as the white and green shoes that don't go with much, which is why I only wore them once or twice last year. Thanks all, maybe I'll wear them more often now, who knows.
  •  

Shooho, they may not go with much but they are certainly some great looking shoes.  Sounds like you need an Augusta Green shirt to wear it with (if you don't have one already).  And as always, feel free to post pics of your special shoes!  

• 300 points

Thanks for the help all, here's a picture of them.  Looking forward to seeing this years and hopefully receiving a pair of those as well.

•  

Good looking shoes you've got there shooho!  Thanks for posting them.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

golferdrmjr

TNT009

Heres the shield tips!

and Asyms!

Those shield tips look really nice. I wish I could see a pair in person. They look so different in each photo.

The one on the left was just a quick photo snapped in the office - i.e. the poor lighting.  The print in that photo is far darker then it would appear in person. 

The one on the right was taken if I do believe by Mr. MyJoys himself GoHokies and is a better representation of the print. 

As for the million dollar question...drum roll please...Yes there will be a new limited MyJoys Augusta Inspired leather.  It was beyond successful last year (sold out in a little over a day) and we would not want to deprive you guys of another opportunity to get a pair!!!

Cheers,

DG

That's great news!  but i just bought a new house and wife and i had our first child.  so the chances of me getting a new pair of limited edition shoes seems slim......but maybe in 2013??

•  

Well major congrats are in order there, Tdogg!

•  

dzabkar

Well major congrats are in order there, Tdogg!

Thanks!  i have a feeling my little girl will cut in to some of my golf time this year, but it is more than worth it.  and by next year she can be on the course with me!  Foot Joy needs some baby golf shoes.

•  
    Check our junior section of FJ.com we may have something for you.