Forums

2012 New Shoe Rule...

•  

Very Nice shoes Andrew and I like the shoe trees. The best shoes deserve the best shoe trees. Still, if you can't justify the cost, you can use wadded paper and your shoes will maintain their appearance for much longer period of time. Oh, my first pair of XPS-1's arrived last Friday along with the DryJoy Premiere Rain Jacket.

•  

Fred, another rain jacket?  Didn't Providence fill that need for you?  I do like your new XPS-1's though.  Interesting that your photo made it through Devin's filter.  Good job, even if you didn't give TT any credit.

•  

I don't believe the logo is real!

•  

Nice XPS-1s and the FJA logo on the bag....Styling and Profiling!!!

Is the FJA a print or embroider?

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Very nice "XPS-1" and Jacket, Fred!

•  

Spill the beans Freddy, Is the FJA logo for real? Nice stuff as well.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    I don't believe the logo is real!

The logo on the bag is real - a real print I taped onto my new bag as I'd love to be able to get the FJA on a bag, but that was shot down by "The Man". However, I've been known to get creative. What I want to know is what is the bag that came on the hanger with the premiere rain jacket? Is it a shoe bag or a place to store the extra liners?

•  

pulplvr
    Fred, another rain jacket?  Didn't Providence fill that need for you?  I do like your new XPS-1's though.  Interesting that your photo made it through Devin's filter.  Good job, even if you didn't give TT any credit.

It was too good of a price to not but it. The DryJoy Premiere Rain Jacket is truly impressive, especially at a discount from $700 down to $130.

•  

Nice FJA logo !!!!

•  

fredcloss
    Devin_GmitterI don't believe the logo is real!The logo on the bag is real - a real print I taped onto my new bag as I'd love to be able to get the FJA on a bag, but that was shot down by "The Man". However, I've been known to get creative. What I want to know is what is the bag that came on the hanger with the premiere rain jacket? Is it a shoe bag or a place to store the extra liners?

It's a shoe bag. One shoe for either side. When you come off the course with wet shoes, bam, you put them in the bag to drip drain until you can take care of them correctly. Too sweet!

•  

Fred you are really creative. Nice FJA logo.

•  

Fred - What type of leather is the bag made of?  Calf?  

Seriously, very nice choice of products.  You could not pass up the Premiere for that price.  And the XPS - you will love them.  They are the most stable golf shoe that I have ever worn.  You will feel like you will never slip in them at all.  

•  

And the thread goes on - Shoes, Fashion, Golf Bags, Logo Prints.....

Nice ASysms, GT.  Great purchase on the DJ Rain Jacket, Fred & Nice XPS-1's as well...

•  

There should be some interesting items to finish out this thread for 2012.    Looking forward to seeing the MyJoys that Bobby, Randy and some of the other guys/gals get for Christmas.  

And looking forward to the 2013 New Shoe Rule post.  This has been one of my favorite threads.

•  

Personally, I think we should keep using this thread. The 2012 New Shoe Rule was just a rule about posting pictures of your new shoes and not a reason to start a new thread every year. If we keep using this thread we will have a continuous link of all the sweet FootJoys that have graced these pages. I think that's a good idea. What do you think Randy? It's your thread.