Forums

2012 New Shoe Rule...

•  

oh ted, I love them both. wow those are very sharp.

•  

Icons= Best

•  

Here's a picture of my latest edition.  These are the current stock asymmetricals, white tumbled with brown caimen gator (Style 52184).  This brings me to 8 pair of Icons, 2 pair of DJTs, and one pair of Contour series (recently had to retire a pair of DryJoys).  

•  

Looking good Andrew! You're moving up into the stratosphere with the number of FootJoys you now have.

•  

golferdrmjr
    Looking good Andrew! You're moving up into the stratosphere with the number of FootJoys you now have.

Thanks Don!  Definitely increasing my numbers, and everything I buy is now Icon (I'm addicted to that golf shoe).  I already have a MyJoys order ready for when the original Asymms return on January 1.  

•  

Nice shoes GTjacket8 !!!

•  

RANDYWILDMAN
    Nice shoes GTjacket8 !!!

Thanks Randy!  And you can call me Andrew if you'd like.  Looks like you're in that home stretch towards FJ Ambassador status!

•  

Nice kicks! Very classy!  Just curious - any MyJoys in GA Tech colors?  

•  

ToddL
    Nice kicks! Very classy!  Just curious - any MyJoys in GA Tech colors?

I don't have any MyJoys in Georgia Tech colors as of yet, although I'm hoping to add a pair in the next year or so.  My first (next) priority is a set of the Original Asymms when they return to the MyJoys line on January 1.

•  

GTJacket8
    ToddLNice kicks! Very classy!  Just curious - any MyJoys in GA Tech colors?

I don't have any MyJoys in Georgia Tech colors as of yet, although I'm hoping to add a pair in the next year or so.  My first (next) priority is a set of the Original Asymms when they return to the MyJoys line on January 1.

yeah....i'm anxiously waiting for the original asymms to come back as well.

•  

Very nice looking shoes GT!  I Like your style and the shoe trees.

•  

I couldn't help but notice that  a lot of these pics of new shoes have a F.J. shoe tree in the pic.  Does this come standard  when you order your shoes online, or is it standard if you design your own style ?

•  

Very nice Icons, GTJacket8.  White base with brown caimen gator is a great choice.

•  

Ty Webb
    I couldn't help but notice that  a lot of these pics of new shoes have a F.J. shoe tree in the pic.  Does this come standard  when you order your shoes online, or is it standard if you design your own style ?

The cool FootJoy shoe trees are the premium style that are purchased separately from the shoes. They run about $24 a pair and are worth every penny.  

•  

golferdrmjr
    Ty WebbI couldn't help but notice that  a lot of these pics of new shoes have a F.J. shoe tree in the pic.  Does this come standard  when you order your shoes online, or is it standard if you design your own style ?The cool FootJoy shoe trees are the premium style that are purchased separately from the shoes. They run about $24 a pair and are worth every penny.

Don is absolutely correct...the FJ Premium shoe trees are great and I don't put anything else in my Icons.