Forums

2012 New Shoe Rule...

•  

VERY NICE! I'm insanely jealous!

•  

Sharp, Devin, Very Sharp !  BTW - How many screens sit upon that desk of yours ?

Devin_Gmitter

•  

Looks like FJ will need to add some fringe into the apparel collections ! I foresee glitter as a new MyJoy option, lol.

•  

girlsgotgolf
    Sharp, Devin, Very Sharp !  BTW - How many screens sit upon that desk of yours ?

Devin_Gmitter

Only two sometimes three if I'm moderating from the iPad! Glad everyone likes them!  Got another pair for work stay tuned next week,

•  

Very nice Devo, now you have me thinking

•  

Well ... what can I say TH ... Pink Asyms.

Would love to be brave enough to wear them myself but good luck. Absolutely impressed and sure they will be a great conversation starter if nothing else.

• 2762 points

Very sharp Devin!

•  

Croc... have been indeed. But I am so glad I added them to the collection!

•  

bholley
    memphisunitedBostonBuzzaVery sharp...Do you have a pink shaft you use too?

You are starting to creep into bholley territory with that comment.  The post police are feeling generous today  :)

LOL with Herr Gitmer's policy of  "block now ask later (he is now leaving off the ask later part)"  I did not attempt a reply however there are numerous inappropriate remarks which would be most appropriate for Randy's new shoes.

However looking at that shoes I must say I never knew Liberace played golf

Isn't this the ensemble Devin was seen wearing during the FJ factory tour earlier this month? Thought I heard that....

•  

Tar Heel
    Croc... have been indeed. But I am so glad I added them to the collection!

Real men wear pink (according to my wife, Pinkie).

•  

Waiting somewhat anxiously for my replacement MyJoys.  FedEx tried to deliver them yesterday, but left a note instead.  Supposed to arrive today.  I'll post, even though technically they are not a new addition.  Basically, replacing the DJ Tours I wore at the FJAI at RICC, but with Icon traditional saddles. (With many, many thanks to Rita Lepage and the FJ Customer Service folks.)

•  

Okay, the new MyJoys Icons arrived today.  They are the same color scheme as the old MyJoys DJTours: white smooth with dark brown smooth saddle.  They still look really sharp and I look forward to wearing them on Monday when next I play.  I've uploaded a photo of the new MJ Icons, followed by a reminder photo of the MJ DJTours they replaced.

MyJoys Icon Traditional Saddle

MyJoys DryJoy Tours the Icons replaced.

•  

looks good Ted!  those Icons look really sharp.

•  

Looking good pulplvr.....Like the Monogram & FJA Logo

•  

These could be one good looking pair of shoes.  I am jealous of the FJA logo, it looks great and shows your dedication and loyality.