Forums

2012 New Shoe Rule...

•  

great looking work shoes Dallin.  I guess congrats on trying to finish last...lol

-Brian

•  

Dallin
    Here's my newest pair of MyJoys - just arrived yesterday. Special thanks goes out to Devin and the FJ team. Sometimes it really pays off to come in last place (FJIA Invitational) - I couldn't have asked for a better trophy. They are the FJ Traditional Spikeless, Black Smoot base, Black Croc print (804) saddle, and Black laces.  I got these to wear to work - no more Rockports for me - FJ all the way.

Dallin, nice "work" shoes! That's a sweet look. I wore my all black ostrich saddle Classics today during a round of golf with TNT. Love color, but all black with a cool print is super stealth. Well done!

•  

Congratulations, again, Dallin, on your outstanding efforts in Rhode Island.  You've done a great job selecting a valuable prize to show off your prowess to your work buddies.  I'm sure they all enjoy hearing how you came by those kicks.

•  

BostonBuzza
    I have been testing the new FJ M Projects the last 4 weeks.  They are great shoes, very comfortable and sharp looking.  I am not sure I am authrozied to post a picture of these, but will check and see what I can do.

DG, not sure if you can answer that question for me or not.  If you are ok with me posting a picture, I will put it up tomorrow.

-Brian

Don't know if you can explain a little more about the "FJ M Products"? I'm guessing they are a prototype of some sort.  Would love to hear anything you can tell us about them.

•  

They are a great pair and very comfortable.  Very interesting look to them and certainly a pair that will take off.  Not sure how much more I can share without approval, so I will stop there.  Once approval comes across, I will try and do them justice with some pics and a better write up for all.

•  

Sounds like a great pair of shoes, Brian we'll be on the lookout for pictures and your reviews.

•  

Great way to start you ICON experience but very surprised not you have not debuted ICONs before.

Enjoy!

OZ-Crocman

•  

Really are a classic!

No need to say anymore.

OZ-Crocman

•  

Noel, the shoes are great.  One of the most comfortable shoes you could slip on.  I am being told NO Pics at this point and really can't add too much more.  I do NOT want to compromise the situation I have.  I am fortunate enough to be a tester and even luckier to have the ability to take them home and Game them.  More to come, once approved.

•  

They are prototypes, and some of you have seen then them. Pictures will no doubt be prohibited intil they are officially released. The best guys to answer that for you would be Joe Izzo, he runs all of the testing. I have tested them and they are incredibly comfortable!

•  

Dallin - very nice!  A great way to remember your round at RICC.

•  

Very stylish for a first pair of ICONS ! Fun color combo....

rkickers9
    Ok got it to upload.  Delivered yesterday in the storm and my first pair of ICONS. Cant wait to go out and play in them!

•  

Great consolation prize there, Dallin !  Now you'll be styling off the course as well. Enjoy......

Dallin
    Here's my newest pair of MyJoys - just arrived yesterday. Special thanks goes out to Devin and the FJ team.

Sometimes it really pays off to come in last place (FJIA Invitational) - I couldn't have asked for a better trophy. They are the FJ Traditional Spikeless, Black Smoot base, Black Croc print (804) saddle, and Black laces.  I got these to wear to work - no more Rockports for me - FJ all the way.

•  

BostonBuzza
    Noel, the shoes are great.  One of the most comfortable shoes you could slip on.  I am being told NO Pics at this point and really can't add too much more.  I do NOT want to compromise the situation I have.  I am fortunate enough to be a tester and even luckier to have the ability to take them home and Game them.  More to come, once approved.

Understood, Brian. . . we'll all be patiently waiting for your review and pictures, when you get the green light.

•  

My lastest MyJoys find. A perfect addition for the Captiva Collection!