Forums

2012 New Shoe Rule...

•  

Have a similar pair coming for office wear, bomber base with brown sting ray tips and saddle.  Enjoy them!  

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Have a similar pair coming for office wear, bomber base with brown sting ray tips and saddle.  Enjoy them!

That's one of my favorite combination of colors and prints! I have punched that combo up on the MyJoys' site many times since the Tan Stingray was added to the options. I plan on ordering a pair at the end of November. Please show us a picture when you get them.

•  

Tar Heel
    Scotty, those will look great with Bruce's favorite "khaki" colored apparel! Really nice and unique kicks my friend.

I'm switching to "blue khakis" they match my eyes

•  

Great catch there -  Good vendor to get some nice shoes and wonderful pricing.

•  

bholley
    Tar HeelScotty, those will look great with Bruce's favorite "khaki" colored apparel! Really nice and unique kicks my friend.

I'm switching to "blue khakis" they match my eyes

Good choice Bholley.  :)

•  

Tar Heel
    Scotty, those will look great with Bruce's favorite "khaki" colored apparel! Really nice and unique kicks my friend.

Randy - when are you going to get the position of Color Combination Coordinator at FJ?  

•  

rkickers9
    Just delivered today in the hurricane! First pair of ICONS for me...

Do not see a photo of your new Icons, rkickers9.  Looks like you tried to post, but it did not take.  Why not try again so we can all oooh and aaah over them.

•  

Ok got it to upload.  Delivered yesterday in the storm and my first pair of ICONS. Cant wait to go out and play in them! 

•  

Nice looking shoes rkickers. I like the color combo.

•  

I have been testing the new FJ M Projects the last 4 weeks.  They are great shoes, very comfortable and sharp looking.  I am not sure I am authrozied to post a picture of these, but will check and see what I can do.

DG, not sure if you can answer that question for me or not.  If you are ok with me posting a picture, I will put it up tomorrow.

-Brian

•  

BostonBuzza
    I have been testing the new FJ M Projects the last 4 weeks.  They are great shoes, very comfortable and sharp looking.  I am not sure I am authrozied to post a picture of these, but will check and see what I can do.

DG, not sure if you can answer that question for me or not.  If you are ok with me posting a picture, I will put it up tomorrow.

-Brian

May have to wait on that one!  Soon though...

•  

memphisunited
    Tar HeelScotty, those will look great with Bruce's favorite "khaki" colored apparel! Really nice and unique kicks my friend.

Randy - when are you going to get the position of Color Combination Coordinator at FJ?

Scott... nice thought buddy.  Probably not in the cards

•  

Here's my newest pair of MyJoys - just arrived yesterday. Special thanks goes out to Devin and the FJ team. Sometimes it really pays off to come in last place (FJIA Invitational) - I couldn't have asked for a better trophy. They are the FJ Traditional Spikeless, Black Smoot base, Black Croc print (804) saddle, and Black laces.  I got these to wear to work - no more Rockports for me - FJ all the way.

•  

Nice kicks Dallin.

•  

rkickers9 and Dallin . . . beautiful shoes.  Congrats.