Forums

2012 New Shoe Rule...

•  

Here are my new FJ DryJoy Tour's I received from the Team Titleist shoot a couple weeks back.  Very sharp looking and comfortable. 

•  

Here are my new 2013 FJ Sport BOA's.  I was going to wear them the other day, but they just cut the fairways and rough.  Didn't want to ruin the look of them before my Member 3-guest this Thursday.

Thanks again to FJ and the team for selecting me as the winner!!!  Can't say enough great things about the company and the quality products. 

Truly the "Mark of a Player".

•  

Nice shoes Brian :) I like them both

•  

Styling there, Brian !  Nothing better than having free shoes arrive on your door step ! Wear them in good health & fun.....

•  

Nice pick up Boston!

•  

Nice collection Paul G

•  

Nice, Brian!  They look great in black.  Congrats again!

•  

It's my new spikeless!

Click here to play this video

•  

BostonBuzza
    Here are my new 2013 FJ Sport BOA's.  I was going to wear them the other day, but they just cut the fairways and rough.  Didn't want to ruin the look of them before my Member 3-guest this Thursday.

Thanks again to FJ and the team for selecting me as the winner!!!  Can't say enough great things about the company and the quality products. 

Truly the "Mark of a Player".

Nice that FJ is such a Great company!!!

Enjoy and play well.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Nice shoes No'l, love the Pearl Lizard. Did you get the 100 points for the video?

•  

Thanks, Don.  I'm not sure what points I'm receiving for vids and shoe purchase.  It should be worth something.  The monogram is subtle and not obvious.  It came off the way I wanted it.

•  

Make sure you let Devin know about your MyJoys for your 500 points.

•  

Pretty shoes, Noel.  Pearl lizard over Khaki smooth base, right?  A bit too fashion forward for me for everyday wear, but wear them in good health.

•  

golferdrmjr
    Make sure you let Devin know about your MyJoys for your 500 points.

I never did before, I thought it would be automatically in. . . Devin . . Devin?  'Got a new MyJoys!

•  

pulplvr
    Pretty shoes, Noel.  Pearl lizard over Khaki smooth base, right?  A bit too fashion forward for me for everyday wear, but wear them in good health.

Yes, they are, pulplvr!  Also, I don't plan on wearing them for regular golf, maybe in a few golf occasion or if I had to.  I like khaki pants.  The pearl lizards will dress it up and go with many FJ shirts (in my eyes for some reason).  I'm very happy the way it came off.  Thank you!