Forums

2012 New Shoe Rule...

•  

19hole

Stumbled on these 2 pair ata local Golf Galaxy for $60 each....just couldn't say no!

Awesome deals for a couple of awesome shoes!  Very nice!

•  

girlsgotgolf

Picked up these LoPro Shield Toes for $49.99 at Ruddo's Golf, Fenwick Del last day of vacation...Always nice to go home with something new !

Well, well, well . . . aren't you gonna be snazzy golfer out there.  Very nice!

•  

Just arrived for the FJA Invitational....Navy Blue Stingray (the texture reminds of a football)

• 538 points

Sharp-looking shoes, darlin - you're ready for the tournament !  Love Pinkie

•  

Very Very Cool :)

•  

fredcloss

Just arrived for the FJA Invitational....Navy Blue Stingray (the texture reminds of a football)

Nice shoes Fred, wear them well.

•  

Must be nice to be able to pick up additional pairs of MyJOys from time to time.  I'm jealous.  See you soon.

•  

That Blue Stingray looks awesome. . .  I just love that texture!

•  

Yes, indeed....Wore them Saturday in a Tournament for the first time....They made quite the statement !

noeldaof

girlsgotgolf

Picked up these LoPro Shield Toes for $49.99 at Ruddo's Golf, Fenwick Del last day of vacation...Always nice to go home with something new !

Well, well, well . . . aren't you gonna be snazzy golfer out there.  Very nice!

•  

Styling Stingrays fc ! Now let's the see the outfits heading to the FJAI along with them.....

fredcloss

•  

fredcloss

Very nice indeed.

Make 'em Icons and insert an Aussie flag and I'd be in heaven.

OZ-Crocman

• 3066 points

Very nice indeed Fred. Love the color, and of course the Red, White and Blue. Wear them well and have fun at the FJA Invitational.

•  

The Stingray texture is cool and a fluke - it wasn't available on the MyJoy page, but was on golfshoesonly.com 

•  

Very nice shoes. 

•  

That I will, IF, repeat IF, the outfit ever arrives! LOL