Forums

2012 New Shoe Rule...

•  

Sounds like a plan.  I am awaiting my Master's Icon's...hope to have them soon.  Will post ASAP upon arrival.

•  

19hole

Bruce, they came out a lot better than I expected! I might need a pair for myself....

Thanks Rick, they came in earlier than you expected also.

•  

bholley

golferdrmjr

bholley

Brown on brown asyms. I think they are particulary smashing when paired with this wonderful shade of British Military Tan twill slacks my wife purchased while touring Sevile Row.

Great looking shoes Bruce! Those will look fantastic with your new slacks. Could you wear them with khaki as well? :-)

Perhaps Don the label on the inside said "Dockers"

Wow, I didn't even know they sold "Dockers" on Savile Row. :-)

•  

golferdrmjr

bholley

golferdrmjr

bholley

Brown on brown asyms. I think they are particulary smashing when paired with this wonderful shade of British Military Tan twill slacks my wife purchased while touring Sevile Row.

Great looking shoes Bruce! Those will look fantastic with your new slacks. Could you wear them with khaki as well? :-)

Levi's has a store in the outlet strip center just across from Walmart. For some reason it is not mentioned in all the tourist brochures.

•  

bholley

golferdrmjr

bholley

golferdrmjr

bholley

Levi's has a store in the outlet strip center just across from Walmart. For some reason it is not mentioned in all the tourist brochures.

Thanks for the laugh Bruce.

•  

Tar Heel

Since I have been duly impressed by all the fabulous shoes and matching outfits thanks to Don's "12 Days of FJ Christmas" thread, I am invoking a new rule for 2012. And no self respecting FJA or prospective FJA will object I'm sure.

OK, it's very simple. Once you purchase any pair of FJ shoes, MyJoys, DryJoys, XPS, Contour, or any other fine FJ shoes...

You must post a photo of said purchase. We really need to see firsthand what people here are putting into play.

Just want to make sure this thread stays on the first page.

•  

Haven't perused this thread in a while....Some groovey shoes happening out there. Wear them all in good golf and health !

•  

Now I know some folks have gotten some new shoes recently and have NOT posted them in this thread!  Come on folks...let's keep adding to it!  Let's see your new additions, including the Masters edition, in this thread!

•  

Same here, a lot of nice premuim shoes to view.  I still owe you all a good close up, but here is a look for now until I can update.  They are Sting Ray green, but the sunlight is not helping much.

•  
    Bholley - fantastic choice! Wear them well!
  •  

Does a Contour Casual qualifies here? (lol)   I see some really cool collection from everyone!, but here's my new shoes and hat. . . very comfortable on the feet and the hat helped cool it down a bit from the high 90s temps down in the Palm Springs area over the weekend.  I also picked up a couple bundle of white FJ socks, ComfortSof.  I can see my self using FJ socks regularly. . . very comfortable on the feet!

•  
    Very well done Noel. And yes, ANY FJ shoes qualify.......
  •  

noeldaof

Does a Contour Casual qualifies here? (lol)   I see some really cool collection from everyone!, but here's my new shoes and hat. . . very comfortable on the feet and the hat helped cool it down a bit from the high 90s temps down in the Palm Springs area over the weekend.  I also picked up a couple bundle of white FJ socks, ComfortSof.  I can see my self using FJ socks regularly. . . very comfortable on the feet!

Looks like an advertisement !  Great combo .....

•  

Well done Don...on that note and, based upon your recommendation to purchase a pair of Charcoal Lizard MyJoys to go with my FJ Performance Sweater, these just came in and I now have an excellent Pebble Beach Summer or Texas Winter ensemble....

•  

fredcloss

Well done Don...on that note and, based upon your recommendation to purchase a pair of Charcoal Lizard MyJoys to go with my FJ Performance Sweater, these just came in and I now have an excellent Pebble Beach Summer or Texas Winter ensemble....

Looks good Fred! You'll be the sharpest dressed player wherever you are in that ensemble.