Forums

2012 New Shoe Rule...

•  

Tar Heel
    Don... Mine will be a Napa Pencil Stripe shirt with Black IJP pants and a Napa Drop Needle Vest. So we will all have variations on the Napa theme! Of course I can do Navy with Silver or Black with Red or Carolina Blue. So MANY choices!

Todd, are you in?

•  

So, where are y'all planning to play the SoCal FJA Outing? It's possible I may also be in the area then.

•  

Tar Heel
    Well done Todd. OK, I am planning on being down in San Diego the weekend of April 15, and Don and I are planning to play. My recommendation is the three of us all outfit up in our purple gear and play a round..... We all have purple shoes, shirts, vests, and can coordinate a whole "Gilbert Grape" sort of thing!

Ok, if this happens ya'll have GOT to take some pictures and post them!  Would love to see the pic of ya'll in your "grape" outfits.

•  

fredcloss

So, where are y'all planning to play the SoCal FJA Outing? It's possible I may also be in the area then.

No decision yet, still two weeks away. I'm kind of leaning towards Coronado.

•  
    Yeah, just got back from Desert...
    golferdrmjr

Tar Heel
    Don... Mine will be a Napa Pencil Stripe shirt with Black IJP pants and a Napa Drop Needle Vest. So we will all have variations on the Napa theme! Of course I can do Navy with Silver or Black with Red or Carolina Blue. So MANY choices!

Todd, are you in?
  •  

ToddL

It just dawned on me that while I posted the photos elsewhere, I did not put my MyJoys on this thread - so here they are:

Nice shoes Todd!

•  

Very nice shoes Toddl, enjoy it.

•  

Dallin

ToddL

It just dawned on me that while I posted the photos elsewhere, I did not put my MyJoys on this thread - so here they are:

Nice shoes Todd!

Todd, that's a very nice color combo. Well done.

•  

Brown on brown asyms. I think they are particulary smashing when paired with this wonderful shade of British Military Tan twill slacks my wife purchased while touring Sevile Row.

•  

Very classy, Bruce.  Those should go beautifully with the bespoke trousers from your favorite Savile Row tailor, especially the British tan ones.  

•  

bholley

Brown on brown asyms. I think they are particulary smashing when paired with this wonderful shade of British Military Tan twill slacks my wife purchased while touring Sevile Row.

Great looking shoes Bruce! Those will look fantastic with your new slacks. Could you wear them with khaki as well? :-)

•  
    Oh yes Bruce. Brilliant looking shoes. They will look fabulous with the British Tan as well. Just smashing.
  •  

bholley, that is sharp! I like the brown on brown, the way that turned out on your pair! . . . pretty classy there, sir!

•  

golferdrmjr

bholley

Great looking shoes Bruce! Those will look fantastic with your new slacks. Could you wear them with khaki as well? :-)

Perhaps Don the label on the inside said "Dockers"

•  

Bruce, they came out a lot better than I expected! I might need a pair for myself....