Forums

2012 New Shoe Rule...

•  

So are these what I can expect to see next week?  Nice look, Fred, though I did not know you were from Carolina.

•  

golferdrmjr

fredcloss

These arrived today.....just to match one of my new FJ shirts

Good look Fred. Do you have to get a new pair to match each of your new FJ shirts? :-)

Absolutely Don. Wouldn't you? Wouldn't Randy? ;-) I have a couple more pairs on order just to make sure i hafve the bases covered. The hard part is going to be the purple shoes to go with my FJ Performance Sweater in Charcoal Argyle and the new Purple shirt I bought to go with it. I may just have to wear solid white or black shoes - too much purple creates too many questions from my buddies.

•  

Great looking shoes Fred!  Wear them well!

•  

fredcloss

looking good!  really showing your FJA pride.

you know, i always found it easier (and cheaper) to match my shirt to my shoes than my shoes to my shirt.  haha.

•  
    Look good. I'll have to show you my Saddles that match.....
  •  

Teddy! You know I'm from Houston - These shoes are Columbia Blue for the Oilers (Not Bud Adams) and to match my blue eyes (my new lt. blue shirt too). Anyway, I can now hang out with Randy if we get together. Hmmm...maybe we should invite everyone to Texas for an outing.

•  

•  

fredcloss

golferdrmjr

fredcloss

Good look Fred. Do you have to get a new pair to match each of your new FJ shirts? :-)

Absolutely Don. Wouldn't you? Wouldn't Randy? ;-) I have a couple more pairs on order just to make sure i hafve the bases covered. The hard part is going to be the purple shoes to go with my FJ Performance Sweater in Charcoal Argyle and the new Purple shirt I bought to go with it. I may just have to wear solid white or black shoes - too much purple creates too many questions from my buddies.

You can always go with the Charcoal Lizard and black or gray base color. That would look good.

•  

Randy! Are you an old Oiler fan too? LOL Perfect for the Lt. Blue Argyle Performance Sweater!

•  

Good advice Don - already have those in house (one can never have enough black or gray in their shoe inventory). I like the Chracoal lizard idea!

•  

Can always use these too! And they Carolina Blue.....

•  

Tar Heel

Can always use these too! And they Carolina Blue.....

that's a sharp looking shoe!  but after last night, you might want to keep them in the closet for a few days.

•  
    Really? Why would I do that? I'm proud to be a Tar Heel no matter the score of a game. The boys did well, and showed up in the face of adversity. They gave it their all, and in the end the Kansas team was the better team, in this contest.
  •  

Tar Heel
    Really? Why would I do that? I'm proud to be a Tar Heel no matter the score of a game. The boys did well, and showed up in the face of adversity. They gave it their all, and in the end the Kansas team was the better team, in this contest.

just kidding there.  i support my teams no matter what as well.

• 1033 points

GTJacket8

This is my most recent purchase.  This is a Footjoy Icon Style 52161 (Asyms with Black base and brown gator saddle) that I got on clearance.  Have been a fan of this shoe for a while and once I saw the price, I had to pull the trigger.  

These are Bad A$$! Love the look of the asym's!