Forums

2012 New Shoe Rule...

•  

golferdrmjr

Thought you might like to see what one of the playing outfits would look like:

See you after golf.

They match very well with the polo shirt. Nice choice.

•  

Tar Heel

I'm pretty much speechless here. Can't find the words.

But I just gave the word to my "Shoe Guru" this week that a pair be ordered on my behalf next week. I will only tease and say that when we meet Don, you and I might be able to form "Team Gilbert Grape" in a match.

Just sayin'....

Sounds like ya'll need to coordinate your outfits and post pics when that happens!

•  

golferdrmjr

Hey Tar Heel, does the New Shoe Rule require the pictures to be posted on this thread? Or just anywhere on the Shoe Forum? Let us know, it's your rule.

THOSE SHOES ARE SWEEEEETTT! Love em.

•  

I've got to admit, Don's purple shield tips are quite the sight.  It's great that you've got an outfit to pair them with.  They would probably look good with black pants, as well.

•  

GTJacket8

Tar Heel

I'm pretty much speechless here. Can't find the words.

But I just gave the word to my "Shoe Guru" this week that a pair be ordered on my behalf next week. I will only tease and say that when we meet Don, you and I might be able to form "Team Gilbert Grape" in a match.

Just sayin'....

Sounds like ya'll need to coordinate your outfits and post pics when that happens!

No - no - no - Not until I lose 20+ pounds. Shoes only. LOL

•  

Don, has 19hole chastised you about the white belt yet? LOL Anyway, snazzy outfit!

•  

Don, That is a very classy ensemble. It all ties together very nicely.

• 3503 points

Just got some FJ MyJoys Assyms in. White smooth base, black caiman gator print. I'll post a pic as soon as I can. Pumped!

BOOSH!

•  

dzabkar

Just got some FJ MyJoys Assyms in. White smooth base, black caiman gator print. I'll post a pic as soon as I can. Pumped!

BOOSH!

I would imagine those are some great looking shoes dzabkar!  Looking forward to seeing the pics.

• 3503 points

Sorry, took with my iPhone. No fancy lighting or backgrond. Just a counter.

•  

pulplvr

I've got to admit, Don's purple shield tips are quite the sight.  It's great that you've got an outfit to pair them with.  They would probably look good with black pants, as well.

That's what I'll be wearing next time, black pants and a purple polo. And either a lavender cashmere sweater or my new Napa Valley sweater, depending on how cold it is.

•  

dzabkar

Great looking shoes dzab, but I see something missing...FJ Shoe Trees!  Those incredible shoes absolutely MUST have shoe trees.  :)

•  

fredcloss

Don, has 19hole chastised you about the white belt yet? LOL Anyway, snazzy outfit!

Personally, I only wear a white belt with white pants. I just don't like the look with any other color. Thanks for the compliment though.

•  

Nice shoes DZ! Get us a better picture when you get a chance.

•  

GTJacket8

dzabkar

Great looking shoes dzab, but I see something missing...FJ Shoe Trees!  Those incredible shoes absolutely MUST have shoe trees.  :)

Obviously, he has just taken them out of the box.  Hasn't had time to put the shoe trees in.  Right, dzab?