Forums

2012 New Shoe Rule...

•  

Fred and GT

Remember, back when golf started there really weren't athletic shoes to speak of. And since it was a "gentleman's game," one wore the appropriate outfit and that included shoes. Then putting a nail in a shoe for traction started and the official golf shoe was born.

Now there's all kinds of shoes and companies in the game. But FJ has been here as a golf shoe manufacturer since the beginning.  

•  

For fun, I looked up the history of Footjoy and Etonic. Both were started in Brockton. Was Brockton the shoe center of the US in the late 1800's?

• 3506 points

19hole
    Sorry, but there is no room for a logo on the Asymetrical.....

Or shield-tips, Assyms, Waves. FJ ICON Traditional only, fellas.

•  

GTJacket8

Below are my most recent additions:  MyJoys ICON shield tips, khaki base, brown caiman gator saddle and accents.

ONE OF MY PIGGY BANKS IS BEING FILLED FOR YOUR SHOES.

REALLY CLASS ACT,,,,,,,,LOVE 'EM.

•  

RANDY,

THE ONLY PROBLEM I SEE WITH THE RULE IS THAT THE SITE MAY BELONG TO,,,,,,,"HOKIE",,,IF WE ARE NOT CAREFUL,,,,,,,LOL,LOL

•  

i don't know about "Piggy Banks" getting full, but many closets seem to be filling up with FJ shoes (mine is!)

• 3506 points

Nice looking shield-tips there. I always goof around on the creator with that exact combination with Boosh on the sides, pulled the trigger on a wedge instead. Love the look, Jacket.

•  

Thanks DOGLOSKI...and if I say so myself, the shoes look better in person than the pics!  I love 'em.

•  

Hey Tar Heel, does the New Shoe Rule require the pictures to be posted on this thread? Or just anywhere on the Shoe Forum? Let us know, it's your rule.

•  

I would say post here ! Keep it going!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

I would say post here ! Keep it going!

Done and done, the Digital Coordinator speaks!

•  

Thought you might like to see what one of the playing outfits would look like:

See you after golf.

• 1542 points

golferdrmjr

Hey Tar Heel, does the New Shoe Rule require the pictures to be posted on this thread? Or just anywhere on the Shoe Forum? Let us know, it's your rule.

Gorgeous!

•  

I'm pretty much speechless here. Can't find the words.

But I just gave the word to my "Shoe Guru" this week that a pair be ordered on my behalf next week. I will only tease and say that when we meet Don, you and I might be able to form "Team Gilbert Grape" in a match.

Just sayin'....

•  
    Amazing Don!