Forums

Boa

• 637 points

Does anyone have boa lacing? I have boa on my FJ sports, and I love it. Only problem is that a stepped in a drain today that was covered by leaves, and the dial on the back broke. what should I do?

•  

I would call the customer service line (or wait for Devin to see this) and they will help dial you in.

Personally I am not a BOA guy, but that's mostly from a styling point of view....

•  

They might replace them for you if it is covered under warranty. I am not 100% sure though. Sorry to hear that your shoe broke though.

•  

Tyler W

Does anyone have boa lacing? I have boa on my FJ sports, and I love it. Only problem is that a stepped in a drain today that was covered by leaves, and the dial on the back broke. what should I do?

Tyler have you tried contacting customer service yet?

• 3500 points

Speaking from experience, had a similar issue. Dial was messing up (no drainage ditch involved in this fairy tale) and I gave FJ customer service a holler.  They told me a few options. I could send them back and they can give them a look (for warrantee issues, etc...) or I could try and fix it myself.  My handy-man skills stop after Lego construction and replacing a light bulb so I decided to send them back.  Got them back repaired and they work perfectly ever since!

•  

dzabkar

Speaking from experience, had a similar issue. Dial was messing up (no drainage ditch involved in this fairy tale) and I gave FJ customer service a holler.  They told me a few options. I could send them back and they can give them a look (for warrantee issues, etc...) or I could try and fix it myself.  My handy-man skills stop after Lego construction and replacing a light bulb so I decided to send them back.  Got them back repaired and they work perfectly ever since!

I love the BOA system...what a great way to make an already shoe even better!  Sorry to hear about your issue...I would definitely see if FJ can help otherwise call BOA Organization at http://www.boatechnology.com/

Good Luck!

• 637 points

Devin_Gmitter

Tyler W

Tyler have you tried contacting customer service yet?

I did call customer service, but I still came away a little bit confused. They said I could send them in, but that is about all. Can you help me more?

• 637 points

Chris92009

dzabkar

I love the BOA system...what a great way to make an already shoe even better!  Sorry to hear about your issue...I would definitely see if FJ can help otherwise call BOA Organization at http://www.boatechnology.com/

Good Luck!

I also love the boa lacing, perfect fit every time, and I never have to re-tie them. I plan on getting another pair.

•  
    Tyler, I will contact you tomorrow with how we can proceed. DG

•  

i like them